RL-NEWS: Deltarune Chapter 2

That's right everyone, after the long wait it's finally out!
I don't have much else to say so I'll give my review.

(Mild spoilers? Idk just play it it's five dollars.)
Safe to say, it was well worth the wait.
While chapter one did an amazing job of establishing the world, setting up some mystery, and overall being a great well-rounded experience, chapter two decided it was a better idea to hold back on the mystery and story parts more, and mainly focus on the characters.
The story is simple, after yesterday, Kris and Susie, after visiting Ralsei and everyone else, they find another dark world in the computer lab, and need to stop the newest villain, Queen, who is really just some chick who wants to party all day or something. A simple story, but it doesn't need to be complex to be meaningful in the end (can't say because of major spoilers). However, the main attraction is the character development. For example, the progression of Noelle and Susie's relationship. Speaking of relationships, ships are becoming more and more apparent and your choices could slightly impact these. Overall, the focus on the characters and their relationships is great, and the new characters like Queen are hilarious. Obviously, like every Undertale/Deltarune game Toby has made, you really have to experience it for yourself to understand it. The less focus on the mystery of the plot and lore might disappoint some, but rest assured that there is some world building to be had, and one big twist at the end that will definitely answer some questions. We all look forward to seeing where we go from here, and I hope there's many more dark worlds to come.
My rating for Deltarune chapter two is a 9.8/10, simple to understand if you've played the first game, plenty of mystery and discussion to be had if you like that, enjoyable combat, hilarious dialogue, loveable characters, and the only thing holding this game back from a perfect 10 is the lack of explanation for how the rules of the dark worlds work, such as how they can be somewhat connected, which would be nice to know considering how important they are.

Anyway, that'll be all, and C ya!

❄︎☟︎☜︎ 😐︎☠︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎ 🕈︎✌︎💧︎ ☠︎☜︎✌︎☼︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎ ✌︎☹︎⚐︎☠︎☝︎