(Requested) Striker x Anxious!Reader

The studio was so scary.

Being on edge all the time was never fun. Constantly fearing what's around the corner was no way to live, but that's what you were stuck with. After countless run-ins with a bloodthirsty demon, his murderous prophet, and now a sadistic angel, you had little hope of survival. You were still proud you had made it this far, though.
You saw those little dudes walking around for a while. Not quite searchers or toons, but instead short little men who only loosely resembled The Butcher Gang.
You always liked them. The original toon trio got boring after a while, but the antagonist trio? They had far more personality, in your opinion. Edgar was your favorite. He was a fan favorite, however, so you certainly weren't the only one. One of the amalgamations you had been seeing loosely resembled him, and that made you very happy.

Doing tasks for the angel as you had grown used to doing, you saw one of the creatures approach you.
You screamed, jumping backwards and flinging the pipe you held into the air defensively. It wasn't really moving towards you, however. It was sort of just watching your reaction with an intent look in it's eye.
"H-Hello..?" You offered the creature, arm still raised in a defensive pose.
It made a sort of chirping-gargling noise in reply.
"You can't talk, can you?"
It made another similar noise to signify that no, it in fact cannot talk.
"It's okay." You gulped anxiously, still keeping your distance from the creature. It was acting like an intrigued little kid or something, just watching you with intelligent eyes.
You turned and began to walk away from it hurriedly. You stopped in your tracks as you heard it make a small chirping noise again, this time almost sounding sad or annoyed.
You turned back around, brow furrowed. "What?"
It began to follow you, making more of those noises. You almost found it cute, since it was talking cheerfully in it's own language.
"Please, leave me alone."
It stopped, tilting it's head. The clicking noise it made went up in pitch, signifying confusion.
"I-" You looked from it to your pipe and back again, conflicted. You couldn't possibly kill something this intelligent and harmless, right..?
It made a new noise, one that sounded rather angry. It followed behind you sternly. You sighed, picking it up. The creature was pretty light, surprisingly. It held onto you with it's several limbs, it's metal arm hanging off to the side. It began to make very happy chirping noises.
"Nice to meet you too, little guy."
-
Word Count: 440