(Requested) Bendy x Reader

So you know that Pre-Game AU that used to be really popular where the toons were just sort of... in the studio? This takes place in that because I'm not entirely sure how to write for the toons haha

also don't mind me adding characters from DCTL, they aren't OCs i swear
-
Life in the Art Department was simple.

Compared to the other parts of the studio, it was really calm. No one hated each other, and everyone was just sort of... more relaxed.

You sat at your drawing desk one day, working intently at drawing frame after frame of Bendy. Another employee who you knew pretty well sat beside you at his desk, drawing similar frames of Alice.
"This look right to you?"
You glanced down at his paper, nodding happily.
"It looks perfect, Richie!"
He smiles, returning to his work.

Then, you heard someone running down the hall. Someone wearing rather clicky shoes.

Everyone knew who it was.

"Hey, Y/N!" The chipper voice called from the hallway.
"Yeah, Bendy?"
"It's break time!"
"I... was sort of in the middle of something?"
"Nothing too important you can't go on break for!"
"I was literally drawing you-"
"Come on, Y/N!"

Richie laughed beside you. "Best not to disagree with a demon, right?"
You groaned, standing up and walking into the hallway after him.
"Really, Bendy?"
"Don't act so disappointed to see me!" He frowns, walking up to you. "Where to, now that I've got ya out of your department?"
You hum, thinking for a few moments. "You're always good at sneaking down to Bendyland."
"Shh!" He urged with a wink. "Ya aren't supposed to know about that."
"Considering news reached Shawn and Wally, I'm pretty sure half the studio knows by now."
"Still! That's our secret, remember?" He tapped his shoe on the ground impatiently. "But I'd be willing to sneak us down there, if it'll make you happy."
You respond with a smile. "Of course it'll make me happy!"
"What are we waiting for?" He laughed. He grabbed your hand and started to walk eagerly over to the lift.
You both reached for the button down to Level 9, laughing as you brushed hands.
The lift descended, much lower than surrounding employees expected. You both stepped out into the hallway outside the storage warehouse, jogging eagerly to get to the rides.

Your favorite had always been that spider-looking one, but most of the time it was out-of-order. Bendy loved the haunted house, but that too had to be used sparingly.
Lacie was down there most of the time by herself, and she pretty much just ignored you two whenever you came down. Simply warned you to not get caught by Bertrum, and continued with her work.
Bendy decided he wanted to play the bottle games, which you happily agreed to. Both of you tried your best to be 'quiet' while you played, knocking over the glass bottles with a cacophony of clangs. You watched the door nervously while you and him played, making sure no one came in.
"Don't be so nervous, Y/N." Bendy laughed, throwing another ball at the tower of bottles. "What's the worst that could happen?"
"Bertrum could fire me on the spot-"
"Oh, sure." Bendy rolled his eyes. "As if he would be able to get past me!"
"You'd really do that?" You ask with a smile.
"Well, duh!" Bendy replies, still playing the game. "Couldn't let my favorite person in this place get fired, right?"
"Favorite person..?" You smiled softly, hands clutched together over your heart.
Bendy put the ball down, surprised at your reaction. "I didn't think that had ta be said-!"
You laugh quietly, taking the demon into your arms.
"Awe!" He giggles. "Well aren't you sweet."
"Oh, hush." You joke, kissing his cheek.

Eventually, you both grew tired. You had insisted on going back to your department, but Bendy adamantly refused.
"Why don't we just stay down here?" He pouted. "I'm tired of ya workin' constantly-"
"Fine, fine." You agree. Best not to disagree with a demon, right?
Bendy smiled triumphantly and hugged you, resting his head against your chest. You laughed quietly and sat down, being careful not to knock him around too much.
He seemed to be falling asleep. You rolled your eyes and stroked his head softly, looking around the warehouse.

You were obviously going to be stuck there for a while.
-
Word count: 688
I'm definitely not used to writing for the toons, but I hope this is alright! :)