Season 1:Prologue

5 Months Earlier....

The first thing you process is the sound of low drumming, like a beating heart, though progressively getting louder the more you start to wake up. You then realize that the smell of the Fright Zone is...clean, not filled with the usual smog or ash. Your bed now that you think of it, is oddly softer than usual. The more you came to these realizations the louder the drumming grew.

The sound was starting to hurt your sensitive wolf ears, then a voice spoke clearly over the drums,

"Y/n."

You quickly snapped your eyes open and sat up, gasping and panting as you take in where you've woken up. The woods, why were you in the woods!?! You felt yourself start to panic, why were you in the Whispering Woods!? Your head hurt so much trying to recall, you scrunched your eyes closed and held your head, trying to calm down.

There has to be a logical explanation for how you ended up in the Whispering Woods, (which was dubbed the horde solider graveyard back in the horde). No one from the horde leaves this place alive, so you're far more lucky to have even woken up at all. You take a shaky breath and try to process what you can remember.

Your name was Y/n. You were once in the horde. You deserted for.....some reason you can't seem to remember. You're also lost in a place that could be crawling with princesses ready to kill you off, though you knew for a fact that probably wasn't true but from how many horde soilders are MIA in these woods, you kept you're guard up.

You sighed and shakily stood up from the ground, using a nearby tree as support. You're legs felt like a dried out ration bar, stiff. You took note of your body, looking for injuries. You're hands were scabbed over from multiple scrapes, your back and stomach are bruised, your head hurt like a bitch, and you're pretty sure you were laying on your tail while you were past out.

You huffed annoyed to see your uniform and only pair of clothes are torn up and covered in dirt. Great, not only do you not remember what happened, how deep in the woods you were, or if everyone thinks you're dead, you're stuck wearing dirty and torn up clothes...

Once you were sure you didn't have any major injuries, you took the time to carefully look at your surroundings. Yup, you have no clue where or how deep into the woods you are.

Great, just great.

It was hard to even tell if it was day or not, so you're assuming you're very deep into the forest. You spot your book bag you're assuming you..packed? Everything was still a bit fuzzy, but once you get walking and have time to rest properly, you'll be able to remember everything no problem.

You're sure of it!

So filled with now restored confidence and determination, you head in a random direction and hope it was the right way.

...

..

.

You snarled frustrated, a low growl growing from your throat as you stared at a tree. Not just any tree though, no this was a tree you clawed at a few minutes ago after feeling as if you had already been in this area.

Which was impossible, yet here you are. You've been walking for an hour and have some how walked in a circle.

You felt your breathing pick up before yelling in frustration and punched the tree with all of you strength. Your knuckles splattered blood all over the tree.

You took a few deep breaths before a soft whimper left out your throat as you curled in on yourself, you gripped your wrist tightly, examining your bleeding knuckles.