Chp.2- Flowers can be angry too

A/n- this was probably the hardest chapter to write and my least favorite lmao

[I DIDN'T CHECK FOR TYPOS
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]
__________
You huff annoyed at the flowers that magically appeared on top of your head, sending a warning growl towards the satyr woman who was smiling and blushing at you, now running away in fear.

"Y/n, you should join me during a session, you're energy is overwhelmingly negative today."

"Perfuma." You grit through your clenched teeth in warning, as flowers bloom around your neck.

"I'm just offering! I know you said no but with how strong your vibes are I just-"

"Perfuma" You say in a stern and biting voice.

Perfuma looks at you with a pout but sighs, "I apologize for pushing you when you've already said no."

You huff out angrily, crossing your arms, your gaze locked on the Heartblossom, Perfuma sat next to you,

"Do you...mind me asking what has you even more angry today than usual?"

You spare a glance towards the flower princess who now was sending a reassuring smile your way. You take a deep breath, letting out a sigh. Your shoulders slouching and ears drooping as you look at her,

"It's just Plumeria all together. I can feel it dying."

Perfuma nodded understanding her own smile dimming,

"Yes, I'm sure everyone here can," she looked towards the Heartblossom, "The good news is this hasn't affected the Heartblossom, It still feels strong and healthy."

"I know, I can feel it." You look up, grumbling, Perfuma looked at you surprised,

"You can feel the Heartblossom?"

You scoff and throw your hands up, "Duh! That's what I'm talking about! Did you just realize that!?"

"Well, I thought you just meant the land i- how long have you been feeling the Heartblossom's?"

You shrugged while scratching your ear in thought, "Since I first came here?"

Perfuma's eyes sparkled with curiosity, "Have you developed any plant based powers? I'm sure only one person can control the Heartblossom, but if you can then-"

You roll your eyes and stand up, "No, nothing like that. Powers? Yes. Plant powers? No, not a chance."

"Then this is even more confusing."

You stick a hand out to help the flower princess up, she gives her thanks, you huffing in response. Before you could speak anymore, you felt magic start to course through your viens, you snarl annoyed. Soon enough, after being blinded by a bright light, you've transformed into your Guardian state.

Perfuma gasps in shock, "What's happening?!? Your energy is overwhelmingly negative and you look different!"

"Remember those powers I mentioned?" You grit between an involuntarily growl. Perfuma looked at you worried,

"Are you okay?"

"Besides feeling the rage of 5,000 volcanoes? I'm fine, this is only happening because I'm the Guardian of-"

"They're here!" Perfuma suddenly shouts before rushing off,

You clenched you fist and teeth at how much anger welled up in you just from being interrupted. Upon turning around, you see Perfuma running up to a short sparkly pink girl and a tall dude with dark purple hair and a...half shirt? What kind of clothes is that?