Chapter 2

I put down my ukelele and see king sleeping on my lap and on my right, I saw Luz sleeping with an small smile on her face.

I grabed my bag left the Owl House.

I take out my notepad saying: Dear Luz, I going out to explore. - Y/n

I use The Universe to forward time to where I'm outside. I went to the conformatorium and see that no one was there.

Y/n: Those guards must have chickened out.

I go the room labeled "CONTRABAND" and see all items from earth. I look around and see grenade launcher.

I flipped the switch and it turned into a warhammer

I flipped it into grenade launcher mode and stuffed it into my bag.

I also found a bladed baton.

I raided the whole place and took all the weapons and put them in a conveniently placed sac

I also looted a few snails, which seems to be the currency.

(timeskip)

I look around town and see an empty stand near where me, Luz and Eda first met.

I go up to a random stand near the empty one.

Y/n: Excuse me?

Random Citizen: Yeah?

Y/n: Does anyone own the stand beside you?

Random Citizen: No. Its free.

Y/n: Ok, thanks.

Random Citizen: No prob.

I go up to the stand and start cleaning and hanging the weapons I want to sell.

Once I was all settled, I took a seat and put my feet on the table.

I checked my watch and saw it was 5:00 AM. I then saw a shadow looming over me.

I saw that the figure look female. She was wearing some king of golden uniform, blue hair, pointy, ears, and a mask  covering the top half of her face.