Mini Chapter- Dealing with ANUBIS

I was closing shop and walking to Fort MENACING.

I un sheath ANUBIS which then purple smoke starts to steam out.

ANUBIS: You again! What do you want?! 

Y/n: Just wanna chat.

ANUBIS: Why? Just why? You could have literally done anything and you want to chat?

Y/n: Yes. Since your mine now what are your abilities?

ANUBIS: I can become intangible to any selected items, I can posses things that hold my sword or the biggest shard of my sword. I can also enhance one's and speed. Right now, I can't touch anything because my true physical form is the sword. But for some reason, I can't posses you. Why?

Y/n: I think its because of the stand arrow dagger.

ANUBIS: Wuts that?

Y/n: Oh nothing....

ANUBIS: What do you do anyways.. and are you a stand user?

Y/n: I'm a weaponsmith. I sell weapons dirt cheap. And yes, i'm a stand user. My stand is THE UNIVERSE.

ANUBIS: Erm..What are those?

Anubis was pointing to the unfinished animatronics.

Y/n: .....Robots...

ANUBIS: I don't like them...They give MENACING vibes..

Y/n: Good. That means its working.

ANUBIS: Well...I've seen things...how do you do this magic stuff? 

Y/n: Well..Its fairly a simple concept...draw the pentagram, cast the spell.

ANUBIS: Can you do a favor for me?

Y/n: What?

ANUBIS: Can you give me a body?

Y/n: What?

ANUBIS: I am bound to the sword; unable to have a physical body. I want to experience how being human feels like.

Y/n: Technically, you weren't human to begin with but okay. But you have to do something for me.

ANUBIS: What do you need?

Y/n: I need your help with my shop. You will act as an employee and security. You will also be paid well of course. What do you think?

ANUBIS: Deal.

I walk up to a table and pull out a jackal looking animatronic that I made in my free time.

I cast a few spells on in them sheathed the sword to the animatronics side.

The animatronics eyes ignite bright purple.

Y/n: How do you feel?

ANUBIS: I feel...Alive...Thank you.

Y/n: Your welcome...just remember your deal.

ANUBIS: Of course.

Y/n: Okay. Follow me.

 Follow me