Chapter 3: DECODE

"Ten,Stay here okay?I'll go check what's going on.. Somebody must've entered the Country"Mark said alarming ten whose eating a cookie he stole from mark's pantry.

"What..?"ten asked confused as mark ruffled his already messy hair.

"It's tough to explain.But you gotta hide here, Something must've been happen or They are making the game early this year."mark said before nodding his head to ten who nodded back even though he didn't understand anything mark said.

Technos' perspective

"Hyung, what's wrong with those alarms?"lucas asked while looking around the now quiet city.

"Unfortunately,Someone entered the country through teleportation."Taeyong listened to the man operating the system as he nodded his head.

"Who the fuck is it?Im hungry for blood."winwin spoke before turning his eyes purple.This action made jaehyun and johnny laughed before patting winwin's back.

"Chill out bro."doyoung,the other alpha said before rolling his eyes.

"Haechan."taeyong commanded as the tanned alpha ran his way to taeyong already armed with his guns,"Find that little shit and cut his or her head."he said before haechan nodded chuckling at taeyong who seemed stress."Alright hyung."

"How many times do i have to tell you that you can't call me hyung on work lee donghyuck!You want me to tell taeil?"taeyong threatened the alpha who ran away as fast as he could.

"Hyungs.."lucas suddenly yelled randomly before patting his 6 packs "Im hungry."he pouted as the other four released the same disgusted expression on their faces "Stop pouting lucas you look ugly."winwin breathed out before leaving.

"Hey where are you going?"jaehyun asked as winwin shook his head at them before slamming the door shut.

Taeyong sighed before apologizing to their mens who paid winwin no mind. "Sorry guys.He's going through puberty."he sighed again rubbing his nose bridge as the other 3 just bid their goodbyes and also went outside to buy foods.Actually,Johnny and jaehyun came.back because they said they were procrastinating which made taeyong even more stress.

Lucas and winwin's perspective

"Winwin hyung"lucas called out as winwin jab his head towards the whining lucas,"The actual fuck lucas?"winwin made a 'bitch im gonna end you' look to lucas who finally stopped his whining.

Winwin watched him as he stopped his tracks,Eyes widening and his eyes going dark red and dark purple.

Winwin turned to what lucas is looking before his eyes also widened.

They were trying to control their pheromones as they watched the small figure disappear with his friend.

"Lucas.Let's go"

Ten's perspective

"Alright ten everything's okay now.Let's go buy some clothes for you."mark happily said before ten nodded his head at the already excited mark before laughing.

"I think your excited more that me"he giggled as they both walk their way to the nearest mall.

As they were walking,ten can feel two eyes burning his soul.He glanced at his right to see two tall and muscular alpha's staring at him with their eyes going red and the other one has purple in it.

He prentend not to see them as he and mark fasten their feets.Not because mark knew, It's because he's excited as fuck.

He finally got the courage to tell mark when they were near the place as he tugged his sweater making the alpha look at him.

"Some alpha's are looking at me..Their eyes were red and purple probably a pureblood alpha."Ten said before mark's eyes widened "Ten."

"What?"ten asked before mark put his hand on his mouth "Im hungry let's go"he said dramatically before dragging the giggling ten.

'ah..i forgot to ask mark what the game is..'ten thought before glancing at his back where the two buff alpha's were standing.

Techno's perspective

Lucas and winwin came back stumbling on the nct building making the 3 left alpha's looked at both of them like their crazy as fuck.

"What happend?Did you guys drink coffee again?"jaehyun asked while handing the two some cold water to refresh them as they both shook their heads.

"No! W-we saw him!"lucas stuttered as he shook johnny back and forth. "im getting dizzy lucas."johnny said as he finally got lucas to let go of him.

"We saw an omega today hyungs!He made our eyes turn red and purple!"Winwin huffed as he press his hand to his eyes.

"Can someone call Lalisa and Sunmi?"taeyong commanded before asking them some few more questions.

The two alpha girls hurriedly went inside as they both stood up straight.

"Yes sir?"they called out taeyong who patted their shoulders "Find the omega these two were talking about and bring him here."he commanded before the two nodded walking closer to the two, pointing there index finger at their foreheads closing their eyes trying to go to lucas and winwin's memories.

When the two finally got there, Lisa's eyes widened and stop.

She came back to reality with her eyes tearing up,The Alpha's hurriedly went to her side comforting her,trying to ask what she saw.

Lisa sobbed before shaking his head," my younger brother..No..why is he here.."lisa mumbled as she turned to the alpha's who has a confused face "My brother..was the one who brother lucas and brother winwin saw..Please don't hurt him!"She begged before they made her explain "His name is ten.He was with someone that in guessing is his friend..They currently live close to the Ddaenjjang Mall."sunmi was the one who speak this time.

"I heard they were planning to join the game so we have the chance to see him."sunmi said backing away from lucas who slept peacefully.

Lisa looked down worried for his brother already.

"Alright.Make the game tomorrow.Select him and his friend.And winwin?"taeyong called out winwin who raised his eyebrows at him "You're joining."taeyong simply said before dragging them to the car.

Winwin looked at him in shock "Do you want me to die!?"

"A little.."

Ten's perspective

"Hey mark,Can you tell me about the game?"the two were walking home while eating Ice cream as mark went silent before sighing "We..Every year,we play a game.They find the secret codes and kill...Every town and compounds will have their presenter.

13 will be selected and only 2 out of 13 will be selected as the winners."mark said as ten awed before asking again "What's the game's name?"

Mark looked at him smirking at the small omega before looking at the tall building of Neo City.

"DECODE."

(This story is actually inspired by movie THE HUNGAR GAMES🙈i looveee that movie sm!!)