Chapter 16

A man in a white shirt says, "I have prepared the papers, you just sign it and then it will be done. "
Kabir says, "Rajpal ji, send it as soon as possible. I don't want any more trouble for my baba. Yeh sab jitni jaldi nipat jaye utna acha."
Rajpal, the lawyer nods his head and stands up, "Okay Mr. Sidharth Raichand, I will take your leave. I will send the papers by tomorrow."

Sidharth sits on the big upholstered chair in the office room of Raichand Mansion with his leg over his knee. His trusted men including Kabir chacha, Peter and Ibhrahim are present. He wears a white shirt with the first two buttons left open with a pair of black trousers and shoes.

"I called the Commissioner and he will take care of everything. As it happened in the public it was not easy to hide. Police have given a statement that it was a gang war. They have not named anyone yet.", Kabir says.
Sidharth stays quiet as he continues, "The most terrifying thing is they attacked at the petrol pump. This could have been dangerous."

Peter says,"Kanji Seth, underground ho gaya hai, after he attacked at the mall. My boys are looking for him. We will find him soon."
Sidharth says,"I want him on his knees, begging for forgiveness before Shehnaaz. His men tried to touch her.", his fingers dug into the arms of the chair out of anger.
Kabir smiles and Sidharth controls himself.
"But this is not his work. The men were from outside the state.", Kabir says.
Sidharth nods his head, "Yes. Someone had hired them."

There is a knock on the door and a man enters and whispers something into Kabir's ears.
Sidharth waits for him to speak with bated breath.
"Who?"
"Baba, relax..I will handle.."
Sidharth does not let him complete his sentence,"Kabir chacha, maine aap ko pucha kon tha woh?"
"Baba tumhare Tauji, Randhir bhai ne inhe hire kiya tha.", he replies.

Sidharth opens the door and goes towards his closet. Sana enters the room and goes after him with a tray of food.
"Haye Rajdhani express kahan bhag rahe ho. Have breakfast and take your medicines.", she says putting the tray on the table.
Sidharth is still inside, so she calls him again,"Mr.Sidharth Raichand..Hello, wohin so gaye kya? Uff.."

She moves towards the door of the closet and dashes with Sidharth.
"What the f***? "
"Sorry sorry..You were not coming out of the closet, so I.."
"So you came to check on me? Who are you my mother?"

Sana stares at his face and bursts into laughter. Sidharth not understanding what happened asks,"Now what did I say that you started laughing?"
Sana somehow controlled her laugh, "You were repeatedly asking the same question the night you were drunk. Mujhe yaad aa gaya sab kuch..Who are you?"

Sidharth shakes his head and goes to the table to pick up his watch.
"Sorry again..Now have your breakfast and take your medicines before you go."
Sidharth does not reply and moves towards the door.
"Arey! Why don't you ever listen to me?", she says as she goes and grabs his wrist.

Sidharth looks at his wrist and says, "Sidharth Raichand got drunk and said a few things. He saved you from the attack. He listened to you last night and didn't go. This does not change the fact that he is Sidharth Raichand."
He removes her hold and turns away.

"Shehnaaz too has not changed. She might suffer because of you. She might cry because of you. She might hate you because of what you did. But she can't change her nature to care for people. I had told you last time, I am telling you again. You and I are fortunately or unfortunately together in this bond. You may take your revenge anyhow you want. And I may hate you for that. But I will do my duty as your wife. You need to have your breakfast and medicines. Take and go.", she says with a determined voice.

Just then there is a knock on the door and Martha comes in. She stares at Sana and then looking at Sidharth she says,"Sid baba, I had tried to stop her from bringing your breakfast. But she didn't listen to me. Don't get angry, just have something before you go."
Sidharth gives out a deep breath,"Mary, I don't expect any sense from her but you too."
He gets out of the door leaving behind the two women standing.