Chapter 33

Sidharth sits in the meeting room. The room is dark as the projector is on and one of the staff explains about a big event that will be organised soon by using the ppt slides. Sidharth stares at Ashmit from the corners of his eyes while the meeting is going on. 
After the meeting gets over, Ashmit comes out and goes after Sidharth. He calls him but Sidharth ignores his calls and  takes the elevator to go upstairs.

Sidharth sits in his room, waiting for the phone to ring. And just as he anticipated, it does.
"Yes, Anita." 
"Ashmit Khanna is here."
"Tell him to wait for 10 minutes. I am busy right now."

This waiting period of 10 minutes continues for 2 hours. Anita even comes in requesting him to let Ashmit come and meet him. And he finally says yes.

"Can I come in?"
"No."
Sidharth looks up to see annoyed Ashmit standing at the door.
With a smirk says,"Come in."
Ashmit comes in and says, "You asked for the files. And please give the signature on the sheet for approval. I was waiting outside for that." 
Sidharth doesn't even ask him to sit down. He without looking at him says, "Oh! You were here for that? I don't have time to see now. You do one thing, give it to Anita."

Ashmit stares at him with anger.
"Actually, Sana checks all those things. She is not coming. I need the approval today to place the..."
"Mr.Ashmit, who are you?"
Ashmit doesn't reply as Sidharth stands up and comes around the desk. He leans on it and smiles, "Mr.Ashmit Khanna, who are you to Shehnaaz? No one. Then how dare you call her Sana. You always forget you are just an employee here, working under my wife, Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Raichand."

Ashmit nods his head and says, "I haven't forgotten anything. But you can't deny the fact that she was something to me. You took her away from me. And now you have stopped her from coming here. You have kept her locked inside that prison."
 Sidharth starts to laugh, "I took her away? Really Ashmit?"
He comes closer and gazes into his eyes,"Shehnaaz is not here, so stop your acting now. Sidharth Raichand knows what you are."

"I love Sana. You can't stop me from loving her. And you know very well she loves me too. She is married to you and she wants to stay married. So, I can't do anything. I just want to leave. You have my passport. Just give it to me and I will leave."
Sidharth's face hardens,"I will give back your passport, you can leave right now."
"I will. But if you think you will get her then you are wrong. She will always love me and I will keep loving her." 
"I know very well you never loved her. It was all an act. I know you were playing a game with her. Cut the crap now and stop pretending to be a heart-broken lover. I know you."

Ashmit clenches his teeth and then his face turns into a devilish smile, "You have no idea who I am. Well I am guessing she told you what I did and you put everything in place. Good. I am really done with this act. "
He pulls the chair and sits on it, "Yes. I made her hate you. And you know what, it was not very tough. I made her fall in love with me, again not a very tough job."
"You know I can just shoot you right now and throw your body in such a place that no one will ever find it."
"That you can, but you won't do it. Your dedication and love to your beautiful yet stupid wife is stopping you from doing that."

Ashmit stands up and comes closer to him, "She loves me and if she finds I am gone, she will ask questions. And you the mafia king Sidharth Raichand might be otherwise powerful, you are helpless in front of her. I know how much you love her. By the way, who will not fall in love with that sweet innocent face and that se** body. Tujhe toh jyada pata hoga, sota jo hai. Lucky you! I tried but sa** touch karne nahi di kabhi.."
Sidharth grabs his throat, making him stop saying anything further.
"Shut your fu**** mouth. You b*****. "

Ashmit tries to remove his hold as he coughs, "Aye.. Raichand, you will..  see, I will get her. I will take her to my bed and you will suffer. Just wait and watch!"
Sidharth lands a punch on his jaw and he falls down on the floor. He starts to rub his jaw, wiping a little blood from the corner of his lips. Sidharth picks up an envelope and throws it on his face.
"Your passport and termination letter. Get the hell out of here right now. " 
Ashmit gets up and laughs, "The Sidharth Raichand, could only do this much? I mean, one punch and a termination letter. That's it?"