Chapter 20

Sidharth takes a hot shower and keeps thinking about Shehnaaz. Standing under the running water, a smile appears on his face. He turns the tap off and comes out of it, wrapping a towel around his waist. He stands in front of the fog up mirror. Using his index finger he draws a smiley on it.
"Sidharth Raichand ji, you are going crazy again..
Sambhal le tu apne dil ko,
Aaj ud jaye na ye kahin.
Chupa ke jo rakhe te eshaas
Khul jaye na aaj kahin.
Jo tamanna e ki thi maine
Puri Khuda na kar de kahin.
Akela na rahun shayad main ab,
Ishq mukamal na ho jaye kahin."

He opens the door and Sana standing outside falls in. He holds her, stopping her from a nasty falling.
"Sorry. Mujhe pata nahi tha, tum andhar the. I was going to take a bath.", she says, shutting her eyes close.
"Tum jahan hoti ho, kuch na kuch gadbad toh hota hai. Now open your eyes."
Sana opened one eye then the other and smiled meekly, " Sorry again. Hmm.. chodo mujhe. I mean don't drop me like last time. But I mean, let me stand on my own two feet. I mean like literally standing not standing on my two feet. "

Sidharth makes her stand again and Sana's eyes fall on his well toned torso. He looks hot with a body covered with water droplets, wet hair and tattoos, especially the tiny one that she had the chance to see the other night. She keeps staring at him with an unknown desire.
Sidharth snaps his finger and Sana looks away, "Where are you lost?"
"No where. Where would I get lost? I mean what have I seen that I will get lost..I mean.. I mean."
"What will you take to stop your 'I mean'?"
Sana bites her tongue as he continues, "Now will you do the honours of leaving the way. I am getting late, I don't have any spare time to just stand and stare."

Sana looks at the door and says,"Haye, sorry. I didn't..I mean. Uff...f***.."
Sidharth comes closer and Sana starts getting nervous. He slips his hand around her waist and pulls her closer. Sana's breath starts to increase and she tries to say something. Sidharth puts his index finger on her lips and brings his face closer to hers.
Sana looks at him with big eyes as he tilts his face and goes to her ears and whispers, "Stop ogling at my body and stop saying I mean.. And.. next time be careful, I might change my mind and.. drop you again on the floor."
He then says loudly, "Now move."
Sana startles but stays there, unable to move. He slowly turns her to the side, shakes his head and goes out of the bathroom, humming, "Ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein.."

Sana gazes back at him, "What was that? Sidharth Raichand humming, Hindi song? Am I dreaming or am I dead?"
She pinches herself and winces only to realize she is not dreaming.
"I mean..not again..chup kar jaa Shehnaaz.."
She slams her head and goes inside.
After the shower, she stands in front of the foggy mirror and her eyes fall on the bottom of the mirror. She can still see the smiley drawn on it.

Sidharth gets down from the stairs and joins Dadi and Sana on the table.
"Good morning Dadi."
"Good morning beta. Hope you are not in a rush today and you will have breakfast with us.", Dadi says.
"Of course Dadi. That's why he is still sitting or else..", Sana says with a smile as Sidharth stares at her.

Sana starts blabbering about work as Martha comes up with his breakfast. Brown bread toasts, egg white omelet, fruits and jug of freshly pressed orange juice.
"Stop!", screams Sana as he is about to take a bite out of his toast.
Sidharth stops and very calmly asks, "Why are you shouting?"
"Sorry.", she says and looks at Dadi.

Dadi says, "Sidharth, why don't you try this aloo paratha? I made it today for both of you.",
Martha replies for him,"Sid baba does not eat unhealthy food."
Sana makes a face, "Yes. And he does not say poems or hums songs or.."
Sidharth stares at her and she stops.

"Give me one.", he says.
Sana giggles and immediately puts one hot aloo paratha on his plate. She pours him a cup of hot tea and says,"Partha ke saath garma garam chai, adrak wali."
Sidharth remembers the time when Sana used to bring tea for him in his office. He picks up the cup when Martha says,"Sid baba, what are you doing?"
"Mary, it's okay.", he replies while taking a sip of the beverage.
Sidharth starts eating and Sana watches him with a broad grin on her face. Martha leaves immediately and Dadi smiles looking at them.