2012 The Avengers (part 2)

(10y/o Lin pov)
I stood up with tears in my eyes I didn't know who he was or what he wanted from me, I saw him pull out his gun, I looked at my mom and saw that she got stabbed, I looked back at that guy, not knowing who he is or what he wanted. He pointed the gun at my head with his metal arm. We made eyecontact, I waited for him to kill me. Than I heard my mom yell "DON'T! PLEASE DON'T" with tears in her eyes.
He put his gun down.
"Go" he said
I looked at him shocked. We didn't break eyecontact for like a few more seconds. Than he starts walking away I ran to my mom to help her up. She went to see if Luke was still alive, he wasn't. I lost my brother that day. A few minutes pass as my mom and I are looking for my dad, we didn't find him, 'where could he be?' I kept asking myself. All of the sudden these guys in camouflage clothes come in.
I was ready to fight this time.
"No sweetheart, these are the good guys" said my mom.
I put my firebending out, some of the guys saw that my mom was hurt, they went to help her, one of the guys came up to me and said
"Hey, are you ok? What's your name"

"I'm Lin-- Lin Saotome"

"Sam Wilson, nice to meet you Lin!"

"It's nice to meet u too, sir- Sam sir-"

He chuckled and picked me up, he brought me to their car, they were very nice, Sam let My mom and I stay with him.

(The Winter Soldier pov)

"You will either kill her, or bring her here, she's The Avatar, if we have the Avatar on our side we will be unbreakable"

"Sir, the Avatar is just a kid she's 10 years old"

As soon as I heard those words, I knew I couldn't kill her, she's just a kid we shouldn't do that to her.

"If she's a kid it would be easier for us to have her on our side"

I hated that, I hate this place, but I can't go anywhere.

"Winter Soldier, (in russian)Longing, rusted, seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, freight car."

Next thing I knew we were at their house, I set off a bomb and go inside, this guy ran up to me with earth lifting beneath my feet, I got a few rocks to the head, and than there she was, the Avatar. I pushed the guy away and shot him. I see the little one running up to him to see if he's alive, he wasn't. I killed that guy. She looks up to me, I point my gun to her head. As she stood up she started making fire out of her hands, 'this is where I die' I thought. That kid and I made eyecontact when I almost pulled the trigger, her mom yelled "DON'T! PLEASE DON'T" with tears in her eyes. I couldn't do this, I can't. I put my gun down and say "Go" she ran to her mom and I got out of there.
I tried to run away but some hydra agents caught me.
*at hydra hq*

"Where's the girl?"

"I killed her"

"Then why didn't we find her body?"

I said nothing

"WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME"

"She's just a kid"

"SO WHAT"

I looked at him and said: "She's a kid, leave her alone."

(10y/o Lin pov)
Sam and the others were really nice, but all I could think about were that guys eyes and his metal arm. Who was he? What did he want from us? And I'm gonna kill him for killing my brother.