2015 Age of Ultron (part 5)

*Lin Pov*
It's been a year since that madness in DC, Steve and Nat introduced us to the other Avengers.
I'm 17 now and Tony offered me to stay at the Avengers tower, I said yes, Sam gave a death glare.
After like a week Steve called me and said that he needed me on a mission, of course I said yes, we needed to take down a hydra base and take the some septer from them.
We were all doing our thing, I got to meet the God of Thunder himself, Thor, he's an Idiot.
We were on the mission and Tony flew up to the hydra base and when he tried to get it he couldn't

Tony: "Shit!"

Steve: "Language!"

I chuckled at Steve saying 'Language' we were all doing our thing when Stark says

Tony: "Is no one gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said, Language?"
Me: "C'mon Stark, what did you expect from goodboy Steve?"

Steve: "I heard that!"

Me: "Good you were supposed to!"

Thor: "The kid is funny"

Me: "Don't call me kid, and thanks"

Clint and I ran down to a Bunker and Clint just stopped all of the sudden so I lost him. All of the sudden I hear someone say

"You didn't see that coming?"

I ran to where the Voice came from and I saw Clint on the ground

Me: "Dude what are you doing on the ground"

Clint: "I fell!"

I run to that Bunker dogging all the shots that they're shooting at me and I earthbend a hil to where that Bunker was, killing everyone in there and outside of it.
We go to the next Bunker when I felt someone come at me, really fast. As he or she ran towards me, he pushed me to the ground.

"Are you ok beautiful?"

"Who the hell are you?"

He kept running in circles around me to annoy me, I stood up annoyed and I concentrated a little bit more on the earth and when I knew where he was and which way he was going to go I earthbend a little stone to make him fall, it worked.

Me: "Try not to fall next time, and for your concern, I'm fine" I gave him a fake smile.

That guy: "Wow"

Me: "Guy's there is some type of enhanced, male"

I looked down at that guy and I noticed he was starting.

Me: "What's your problem pal?"

Unknown: "Oh nothing" He smirked

Steve: "I got in!"

Tony: "Great join the party Rodgers"

Steve: "There's another enhanced, female"

Me: "Great, two of them"

I looked down and the guy was gone I whisper to myself "Shit"

Nat: "At long is lasting a little long guys"

Me: "How did you say that so fast Nat? Oh and I lost Clint"

Nat: "I found Clint we should get going, he's hurt, and someone take care of that Bunker please" The Hulk went to destroy the Bunker
Nat: "Thank you"

Me: "Is Clint ok?"

Nat: "Not really, we really have to go"

Me: "Thor cam you take Clint to the get? Nat go calm the Hulk down, we'll meet you at the get, and Stark do you have the septer?"