2015 Age of Ultron (part 6)

"Of course you guys are not worthy, you're all killers!"

Everyone looked at the wall where, this robot thing came out of the Wall.

Steve: "Stark!"

Tony: "JARVIS"

Ultron: "I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or... I was a-dream?"

Tony: "Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit"

Ultron: "There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy"

Steve: "You killed someone?"

Ultron: "Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices"

Thor: "Who sent you?"

Ultron: *Ultron replays a recording of Tony's voice* "I see a suit of armor around the world."

Me: "Really Stark?"

Bruce: "Ultron!"

Ultron: "In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this... chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission"

Natasha: "What mission?"

Ultron: Peace in our time.

We all look confused when the walls explode, and several Iron Legion bots barge into the room. They begin attacking the team, who all go on the defensive and fight back. Rhodey gets knocked through a window, Cap lifts up the Table and tries to use it as a shield, I started to firebend and melt some of the bots

Tony: "Lin, don't burn this place down please"

Me: "I'm not going to!"

I decided to stop firebending, so that I don't burn this place down. I see Nat getting attacked by a lot of them, so I make some water arms and I take the bots of of her.

*After the fight*

Me: "Stark, I'm going to kill you one day, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!"
Steve comes and holds me back from attacking Tony

Tony: "I didn't know it will go this way, but we need to find something now, to stop him"

Bruce: "How? He's everywhere"

Steve: "Not everywhere"

They go and check some old papers of starks to see what he might go for when we find something

Tony: "Him, this tattoo."

Bruce: "It's a word from a different language, it means 'traitor'."

Me: "From where?"

Bruce: "Wakanada-- Wakanda"

Nat: "Why traitor tho?"

Bruce: "It says he stole some vibranium"

Cap: "No way, your dad" *points at stark* "said it was the last of it *looks at his shield*

Me: "Oh well, I guess not"

While they were discussing what they were gonna do and the plan, I decided to start to try to play with some metal, and tried to bend it, I sigh "ok Lin concentrate" I whisper to myself. And all of the sudden, I DID IT! I bend metal. Now I can really take down that robot thing.
I go back to ask everyone for the plan
They explain it to me and we go to that place, where Stark thinks that Ultron will go to take some vibranium
When we get there, we see Ultron there already, with the enchanted ones.

Ultron: "I'm am nothing like Tony Stark!"

Tony: "Oh, c'mon you're gonna make your old man sad"

Enchanted male: "Isn't this fun Stark, like the old days" *looks at some weapons that are below us*