New Face

[ Y/N ]

I woke up with a throbbing headache and aches all over my body as I looked around the place. My helmet, thrown to the side leaving just the domino mask. I tried to move my arms but I was secured on a metal chair. The kind you see in the movies where they electrocute you. Not going to lie, it had me feeling deja vu. The room I was in was dimly light besides the wide array of monitors arranged in a corner and what seems to be an operating theater in the other side of the room with tons of contraptions. Then I heard footsteps approaching me, in fact a couple of footsteps.

A man appeared out of the shadows with the two villainess that admittedly did a number on me.

" Hello Red Hood. I have to say I'm glad we finally have a chance to meet. . ."

I didn't reply to his formality instead I just stared at him down.

" Allow me to introduce ourselves. I am Brother Blood. This right here who I sure you've met is Chesire. This one is Terra. A fine example of an excellent student of mine. . . .We have been watching your career with great interest my friend. I want you to joi-"

" Look, skip the theatrics and just get on with the torture will you?" I coldly said to which he just chuckle.

" Poor thing. What gave you the idea that I was someone who inflicts pain? Or that you have a choice to refuse. . ." He said as he plugged wires to a generator, connected to the seat.

" I'm gonna get you all. . . fixed. . . up." He said with a smile as he flipped the switch down, sending a huge charge of electricity at the chair shocking me. I gritted my teeth to subdue the pain but it was too much for me to handle so I just screamed my lungs out. All the while he just laughed at me. Deja Vu.

Titans Tower

[ Dick ]

" His communicator isn't showing up on the monitor." Cyborg said as he tried to pinpoint Y/N's location. I rubbed my temples in frustration. I know Y/N is known for ghosting at times but the least he could do was leave a note or something.

" We have to find him. He might be in trouble." I said to him as we both tried other ways when Kori knocked on the door.

" You might wanna come see this Dick."

" Can it wait? We're in the mid-" I groaned before she cut me off.

" It might be Y/N. "

I immediately shot up and follow her to the living room where the TV is on.

Although no one was hurt after last night's attack on Cooper Bank & Co by two murderous villainess, Mayor James Hunt is about to address the public.

" What's that got to do with Y/N? " I asked her. She then pulled up an online video taken by innocent bystanders that were at the place last night when the attack happened. A familiar red helmet figure was thrown out of the building before landing back-first into the roof of a car. A lady in a green suit and another with blonde hair dragged the body out of the wreckage before getting away.