Chapter 21

* Later that evening at Dylan's house *

Dylan's P.O.V

"Your house is gorgeous! It's like a fucking mansion." Selena laughed.

"Glad you like it." I stood up from my bed and smirked.

"What?" She said after she seen my face.

"You changed into them shorts and baggy top on purpose didn't you."

"Maybe I did... Maybe I didn't." She bit her lip.

I walked over to the desk in my room and started looking through the papers, trying to find a distraction.

I felt Selena pull my arm to her. I looked at her for a second before her lips came in contact with mine. I was took by surprise at first but kissed her back once I realized what was happening.

My hands went down to her thighs, and I lifted her up and put her up onto the desk. My hands went to her back and I let them go underneath her top.

Something stopped me from kissing her and I don't know what it was.

"Why did you stop?" Selena asked as I walked away from her and went to the window.

"Selena don't you think what you're doing is wrong? You're cheating on Harry." I said not looking at her.

"Harry hardly pays attention to me Dylan. I haven't even spoken to him in like two days. He's been too busy for me." Selena stated, I turned around and seen her take her top off.

As soon as I seen her rocking body I couldn't take it.

"Aahh fuck it." I walked over to her, lifted her up and kissed her forcefully, I dropped her onto the bed and got on top of her.

I don't even care what even happens now.

- SEXUAL PART -

As we kissed, I undid her short's buttons and dragged them down her legs.

After I threw her shorts away, she took my top off which cut through our kiss, but my lips slammed back onto hers. Selena unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off.

**

We were under the covers in a heated make out session and my tongue slid in and roamed around her mouth.

Little moans escaped her mouth which turned me on so much.

I was going to take her nickers off but stopped.

"Do yo-"

"Just do it." Selena cut me off and linked our lips again.

I did as told and took her nickers off, she then took my boxers off and let her hands roam around my back.

I positioned myself at her area and slowly slid in. She in hailed sharply before squeezing her eyes shut.

I kissed her softly as I thrusted in and out.

"Oh... Dylan..." She moaned.

I trailed kisses down her jawline before stopping at her soft spot and sucking harshly.

Moans escaped Selena's mouth as she got pleasured.

"Faster..." She moaned, her walls tightened which signalled that she was close to cumming.

I increased the speed and we were both breathing heavily.

I released inside her and her body shook and her cum came after.