Chapter 36

Selena's P.O.V

When Harry and I got back to his place, I was getting ready to go to Dylan's but I ain't ganna tell Harry that.

"I'm ganna go, need a lot of sleep if I'm going to finish that song." I said as I walked towards the door.

"Hey wait!" He called before I could walk through the door.

Harry walked up to me and grabbed my face.

"What are you do-" His lips pressed against mine. I didn't know what to do, I was frozen. Soon enough Harry let go and smiled.

"Bye." I said before walking out. Oh my god! Why the fuck did he have to do that for? How am I ganna tell Dylan? It weren't my fault... I didn't even kiss back!

Before I knew it I was at Dylan's door. I knocked on the door and kept looking around to make sure no one was watching.

The door opened and I walked in. I shut the door behind me and walked over to Dylan.

"Hey." I smiled at Dylan and hugged him. He hugged me back tightly and kissed my shoulder.

"Where's Peybrina?" I asked, walking to the kitchen with Dylan. We sat at the island.

"They went out for a movie. That reminds me, we didn't get to go see Furious 7. We're definitely going tomorrow no questions asked okay." Dylan grinned.

"It's a plan."

"It's a date you mean." He held my hand and I got closer to him.

"Are you serious?" I asked, a smile crawling onto my lips.

"Yeah... We've been fooling around for this long and I thought that maybe we could have our first date... Even though we ain't going out." He started to ramble.

"It's perfect. It's only one date anyway... It's not like we're officially going out right." I smiled. I brought Dylan's hand up to my lips and pressed a kiss on the back of his hand.
I looked back up at Dylan and seen that he was watching me carefully.

He leaned in and kissed me softly. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. Minutes felt like hours before we pulled away.

"There's something I have to tell you." I whispered.

"What is it?" He asked, looking at me like nothing else mattered.

"Before I came here... Harry kissed me. But I swear to you I didn't kiss his back!" I explained.

"Selena it doesn't matter... You guys are together and Harry wants to make your relationship work. But it all depends on what you want." He tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled.

"I don't wanna be with him..."

"So break up with him."

"I don't want him to go back to his old ways... If I left him I think he will go back to taking drugs and going out every night." I sighed, I hate being in situations like this. You brought it on yourself you slut. My subconscious can fuck off.

"It's up to you." He said before getting up and grabbing his phone.

"I don't know what I want Dylan..." I mumbled.

"Hey... I didn't say you had to decide now. We're still ganna have our fun, whatever decision you make." Dylan stood in front of me and kissed my forehead. He was about to move but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me. I kissed his lips like it would be our last. Dylan relaxed and held my face between his warm hands, he caressed my cheek as the make out got heated.