Chapter 6

* Monday 14 September *

Dylan's P.O.V

I walked out of Mr. Hemmings' office with my timetable and my room key.

That's right I got a room! But I don't know who my roommate is.

I was walking down the hall to try and find where my first class is, I know I had a tour but I can't memorize where everything is in one day!

I nearly made it to my class until I heard a voice behind me.

"Dylan?"

I turned around and relief washed over me. At least there was someone I knew here.

"Selena!" I said, my excitement clearly being sarcastic... She's ganna get in the way man!

She ran over and hugged me, the impact of the hug was so forcefully that I ended up hugging her back and spinning her around.

"What are you doing here Dylan?" She said as I put her down and she let go.

"I've just moved here." I nodded.

My attention got taken by a guy that was the same height as me. He had dark curls, green eyes, and a casual outfit on.

"Who are you?" He said sternly, grabbing Selena and wrapping an arm around her waist. His face held a glare that could actually kill me.

But he don't intimidate me.

"Babe, this is Dylan, I met him in California." Selena explained, smiling at him and me.

"Uh huh." He nodded.

"I'll see ya later." I walked off to my first class which was... Maths.

* Half an hour into Maths *

The class was busy doing their work apart from the group that was sat at the back on the other side of the room. I was at the back too but on the left side.

The guy that I met earlier, rolled up a piece of paper and scrunched it up into a ball.

Just as I thought... He threw it at the teacher, Mr. Clifford, who looked busy with work.

Mr. Clifford's eyes scanned the room to see who hit him.

"RIGHT! Whoever threw that... Your mum's a hoe." Mr. Clifford said, death glaring the curly haired boy, as if knowing it was him.

I burst into laughter, as did the rest of the class.

The curly haired dude gave me a warning look but I didn't stop laughing.

"You think that was funny?" He said through gritted teeth, standing up.

"I didn't think it was funny no. It was funny." I said back, standing up and giving him attitude.

"You better watch how you talk to me mate." The green eyed lad said.

"First of all, I ain't no one's mate. Secondly I don't actually care how I talk to you because... You're nothing to me." I grinned.

His fist tried coming into contact with my face but I dodged it. I punched him back in the stomach and he stumbled backwards.

"Mr. O'Brien to the head's office now!" Mr. Clifford shouted. "And as for you Mr. Styles, I suggest you calm yourself down!" He added.

I rolled my eyes and packed up my things, slinging my bag over my shoulder and walking out.

"Asshole." I mumbled and walked down to Mr. Hemmings' office.