The Stella Family

"Good Morning, Mom." Morgana nodded when he saw his mother walking down the stairs. "I've already prepared breakfast. Please eat it before it gets cold."

"Mou~ Can you not wear that apathetic look 24/7? At least not when we're around mom?" Morgana's older sister, Celestia, sighed as she walked behind his seat. "That beautiful face of yours will be ruined if you keep on acting like an ice queen."

"Ara~ Is our baby brother being an ice queen again?" this time, it was Morgana's other older sister, Aurora, who chimed in. "Here you go, Celest! It surprisingly took me all morning to find Morg's other hairpin~" 

Celestia's Jade, the first accessory to the complete set. 

Celestia's eyes widened when she saw the tealish-jade color hairpin that was on Aurora's hand. "Ha!?? Where did you find it??? I remembered that I left it in my room last night, but after I came out of the shower, it disappeared!!" the little sister asked as she took the hairpin from the older.

 Aurora herself then reached between her cleavage and fetched out a blue-ish purple hairpin. 

Aurora's Violet, the second accessory to the complete set. 

"Hmmph, so that was where you hid it..." Morgana mumbled quietly as the two sisters began to tend to his long silky hair. "Oh~? Then it was Morgana who sneaked into my bedroom last night, hmm~?" Aurora lightly hummed as she quickly, but efficiently finished the right side of the bun. 

"Hey, Celestia~ I have a pretty good guess to the person who stoled your hairpin~" Aurora grinned while she watched her little sister, finish her little brother's left side of the bun. "I think that the thief had white hair... pink eyes..." Celeste soon caught up to the situation, also going along with Aurora. "Really? Let me guess, did the theft also have a small nose... soft lips..."

The two sisters then purposely blew into Morgana's sensitive ears and whispered...

"And a cute body, that is waiting to be ravished~"

...

...

...

"Y-You- two... s-so unfair..." Morgana managed to say, before covering his face with his hands to hide the clearly evident blush. "I-I just w-wanted to play with them... t-that was all..."

"Ara Celestia~! We managed to break the Ice Queen!" Aurora teased as she began to give the flustered whitenette headpats. "Hmm~! It looks like the "cold" Morgana isn't able to keep that facade up when he's around us~" Celestia smiled and quickly landed a kiss on Morgana's left ear, which only made the whitenette even more flushed. 

"M-Mom...save me..." 

"Now now my kawaii children. Let's not bully the smallest, alright?" Morgana's mother, Dancia, giggled across the table, putting an end to the flirtatious attacks from her two daughters. "School is almost starting, is it not? Morgana, please come over here! I still need to put on your earrings!" Dancia smiled as she opened her palm, revealing two moon-shaped earrings.

Dancia's Luna, the third accessory to the complete set.

"Hai Hai~" Celeste and Aurora both sang, picking up the small Morgana and placing him on the mother's lap.

 "H-Hmmph..." Dancia smiled at the antics from the smallest. Carefully, she began to put the two earrings on the whitenette left ear. 

"Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"Is big sister Helene coming home tomorrow?" 

"Hai~ Your eldest sister is coming home tomorrow~!" Both sisters smiled mischievously when they heard their mother, already planning to pull a prank on the eldest sister, Helene.