Three

"Adonis

"Adonis..." Parker touched Adonis' hand as they took a flight back to LA. Adonis pulled an AirPod from his ear and looked over at her.
"Hm?"
"Thank you for letting me come back to LA with you"
"Well we're married... or we were before you lost your memory. You're always welcomed at our house. You did pick out the design and had it built the way you wanted"
"Really?"
"Yea. You begged me to let you handle the house while I was traveling for work and I said okay. Let you have full reign. You did an amazing job by the way"
"Wow... I seemed happy" she looked down.
"That's because you were happy. We were happy together. I hate that this happened to you and not me"
"My parents said things about you..."
"Yea, I know. They always do that. They used to call the police to check up on you at the house. They would sell stories to the paparazzi about me holding you hostage and dumb shit like that. For a while it fucked with my career but I had my lawyers handle them. They been quiet ever since"
"What did you do?"
"Cease and desist letter. Your parents can't afford to be sued so I shut them up for good. If they make up one more lie or say shit to the media, they're done"
"You seem like a nice guy despite what they've said..."
"That's because I am a nice guy. Why do you think we got married. You were crazy in love with me. And even though you don't remember me, I'm still crazy in love with you" Adonis smiled and Parker rested her head on his bicep.
"I think we should take this slow..."
"Of course" Adonis nodded.
"...like really slow. I want to love you again...I think. But I need freedom to do that"
"Okay. Yea, I understand"
"So like we wouldn't be a couple. We need to start over" Parker looked up at him with her big brown eyes. Adonis looked down at her and sighed.
"Yea...I understand. I agree"
"Are you sure?"
"Yea. Things can't just go back to normal. I understand. I want you to get better and that includes you finding yourself again. I'm okay with that"

 I'm okay with that"