What are friend for

Peter POV

   Yeah maybe I shouldn't have left Miss Spy on read and ignore her as long as I did, but hey my life my decision. Maybe I should text her just so that they know I'm alive.

Spy kid
Hey Miss Spy
How u doin,
How's the husband, how's the kids
(>‿◠)

Nat POV

It's been almost one whole day since I sent that text and to be honest I'm starting to worry about the kid even if I only met him for one day through a text of all thing, that was until he texted me something stupid the nerves of this kid.

Miss Spy
U have some nerve texting me rn 😡
Ur so lucky that I can't find u other wise
U would be in big trouble

Spy Kid
Oh I see
What would u do ground me
What r u my mom tho I wouldn't mind
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

Miss Spy
You know I should find u and ground u
And then adopt u since I don't have kids or a husband

Spy Kid
That's sad but knowing u, u don't care
Oh shit I'm a bout to get caught ttyl

Miss Spy
Bye, wait a minute ur actually in school
Just wait ur gonna pay for making me worried

This kid will be the death of me I swear there is no way he just gets shot and then acts like he didn't what a strange kid but I can't help but let a laugh at our conversation and let out a smile at the end of it too.

Clint's POV (time jump)

"See told you demons are possessing her." I said to the wonder twins. "Ok so let me gets this straight these past two weeks she been smiling and laughing so you want to know who she been talking to since she never laugh at memes or vines respectively." Pietro asked me.

"Couldn't have said it better than myself." I said hoping that I convinced them both to help me out. Wanda sighed but shrugged.

"Alright we're in." We all high five each other so we started our plan which was make Nat go to sleep courtesy of Wanda while we get her phone and find out who she's been texting.

Perfect timing she walking toward us. "Wanda your up just don't make her have nightmares of anything." She rolled her eyes at me before going into Nat mind and shortly after she's knocked.

"This is messed up, so hurry up." I grabbed Nat phones that's conveniently unlocked since she was using it while walking toward us but I see one contact that I don't know she calls him Spy kid I quickly copy the number to my phone.

"I got it wake her up and make her think she was up the whole time." She rolled her eye while I give the phone number to Pietro.

"What the?" Is what we heard from Nat before she left with her phone where she last remembered where it was in her hand.

"Ok time to make a chat." I said before making a group chat with the new person.

No one POV

(??? made a group chat added, ???, ???, Spy kid)

Spy kid
Who are you people
Don't test me I will shoot