This the end

"That should sum up my whole entire life." Peter said after explaining his whole life story, well by whole only the part of it only the one he felt comfortable telling about, the only part he explained in great depth was his Uncle Ben.

"I'm a trained spy." She says without looking at him. "What does that have to do with anything?" Peter said confused on why she said that statement.

"Well for one you left some part out of your story out but I'll let it pass. By the way did you ever text the person you were trying to text?" Nat asked Peter to which he realized something.

"Uh no actually you guys happened to be some of the most useful people I ever got to talk ehh text to in our case." Peter explained to her.

"I want to be glad, but I can't ignore the fact that you just said that." She said to him. "Well beside my friends that I have if that make you fell any better somehow." Peter said.

"No but at least it's someone." To which Peter shrugs. "Oh before I forget your grounded." Natasha said with a smirk on her face.

"What you can't do that I'm not your child." Natasha internally winced when he said before talking again.

"No, but I do kind of want to adopt you." She said while turning to see him shocked. "I don't know what to say mostly because rain is not working right now, look at this." He say while pointing to various rain drops that are falling down but then a couple of seconds later it all stops.

"Yeah cool back to-" before Nat could even finish what she was going to say she was rudely interrupted by a child.

"It very cool actually." Peter stop and look at Natasha very annoyed face and decided not to do that again just in case. "Uh sorry, you may continue with what you were going to say." Peter said after looking a Natasha unamused look.

"So as I was saying what do you say?" Peter was having a serious discussion in his head. "So let's say I do would I have to move in that tower right over there?" Peter asked her.

"No I have a separate apartment where I would have some me time." Peter took that in while thinking of something a bit more important. "I won't be grounded right?" Peter sheepishly smiled to the ex-assassin in front of him.

"Will that sweeten the deal?" Natasha said to the boy that was thinking about it. "I mean shit, I was already down now I'm definitely am." Peter jokingly said to her.

"I think that settle it now about your so called 'Aunt'." Peter nervously chuckled knowing full and well what's going to happened. "You know she just doing her thing." Peter nervously answer while Natasha just smirked and told him to wait up there until she comes back.

"Hey what did you do to my Aunt?" Peter asked Natasha, to which she looked at him confused at what he meant. "You told me to wait on the roof of my apartment, and you know that time that happened three month ago." Peter specified and Natasha only laughed at his question.

"Classified my son, it's all classified." She said while hugging her somewhat new son since it has been a little over three month since she adopted him from that women he call his aunt. "Oh how many more of this do we have to watch?" To which Peter only smirked and not giving her a verbal response.

What it worth the wait no but I updated under a month so that's something at least it's finished and yes I purposely was going to upload on Halloween.