𝐓𝐞𝐧

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Drilling alarm sounded over the big room at 4:30. Waking up the 10 white haired students.

Their eyes opened at the same time, they went out of bed at the same time, they made their bed identical.

Walking in a straight line to the communal showers. Undressing without a single thought of modesty. Drying their hair systematically. Back in line they braided each other's hair in to two short braids.

Then they mechanically dressed in the white knee long dresses the school provided. The dress whirl it was beautiful was strict and skin tight at the top. Making it impossible to move around in a desirable way. 

After they are dressed they walked in a straight line, the two km it toke to walk to the dining hall

After they are dressed they walked in a straight line, the two km it toke to walk to the dining hall. Where they had their breakfast: a cup of blueberries, a shot of espresso, a glass of oat milk, a omelette with olive oil, and a piece of seed bread.

After that the children separates for their individual PE lessons. Which includes swimming, archery, marshal arts, gymnastics, ballet and ice skating. Every lesson were a routine they could do without blinking.

The time is 5:00.

5 min shower. Washing away the sticky red blood from their fingers tops, if they had archery. Taking care of their bleeding and blue beaten feet, if they had ballet. Warming up if they had ice skating.

They reunite for their second lesson of the day, Russian poetry. A lesson thought solemnly in Russian.

A 10 minute break for a fruit and a glass of water. Today is that fruit grapefruit.

The lessons continued to 12:00

12:05-12:35
Walking in a straight quite line. Not a single toe out of line. They walked to the dining hall, were they ate lunch. Lunch included a bit of salmon, cooked potatoes, a side dish of crisp salad with carrots and corn. They drank two glasses of water each.

For ones their line dissolved, as it was time for their 30 minutes free walk.

This is followed up with a hour of creative subjects. Today it was cappella. They stood in a coal black room singing as if they were one. Ever tone, ever symphony, ever

After that they leave directly for three hours of non stops lessons.

Then they walked in a straight line to the dining hall for the third and last time for the day. Eating their salad and drinking a glass of oat milk quietly. They had nothing to say to each other anymore. No individual opinions, no one had experiences that were different from the others, they were all the same. forgotten was the life they had before and remembered was the life that they had now.

After dinner they had time for a ten minute walk. followed up was another lesson, a short one however.

School day is official over.

If, if they were six years old not 10 this time would be the highlight of the day. The emotionless teachers would disappear and the guards stand behind the closed doors. They would hug each other tightly and not let go for a while, then they would dance around and play. They would talk and dream. Like children do. Only to separate when the clock hits midnight. However now were they always monitored.

If one of the children would step a single toe out of line would they be gravely punished. Be punished could either mean a full day with non stop ballet, never stooping to breath or eat, or the worst alternative the white room.

The white room was a place were the kids was tested. First they (singular, this was one person punishment) would watch a movie of a family, get attached to them, then see them get kidnapped, thats when the movie ends. Only for "dolls" getting brought in. The dolls were robots that looked exactly like the family, with blood pumping through their viens. The test was to murder the family as quickly and mess free as possible. Nothing in the snow white room was to be stained red. If you failed, as many did, would you need to repeat the process until you didn't spill a drop of blood. The teachers decided your weapon.

They showered, got dressed in their night gowns, drank their tea, ate their biscuits and went to bed. You could hear a feather fall, so quite was it.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

In the corner laid our dear Alexandra with her eyes wide open. Paralyzed with fear of the blackness.

The unknown laid thick as fog in the room.

It had been only a week sense she got out of her month in the white room.

A punishment after one of the other girls betrayed her trust.

They toke her vision away and gave her no weapon.

Everything was so bright the first day she came back. She loved it even it hurt so badly.

Every time it was dark she was back in the room. Stuck in the unknown.

Our dear Alexandra was only  9.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧