𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Day one of day seven

There was a pocket of peace that lasted a whole week at the stark tower

There was a pocket of peace that lasted a whole week at the stark tower. It is a once in a blue moon occasion. Everything was calm and happy.

Our dear Alexandra slowly woke up and let out a loud satisfied yawn. The golden sun rays danced over her body. The way her hair pooling around her head made her looking like a stunning red anemone flower.

As she open her eyes her heart just slightly sunk in her chest. She wasn't at hogwarts or the Weasleys hours or the lupin black household. Nevertheless she was here, at star tower, completely failing her plane. However that's why one have a plane two..... she can't remember part two. As she let out groan she looked over her room, not the one in her bag but her room in stark tower.

There, right in front of her, was pile of presents all wrapped individually. With a note that said "something to keep your mind busy while I attend a apparently very important meeting." The message was both scratchy and messy, as if written very fast. A faint blush accompanied with a genuine smile came as she thought about her father thinking and caring enough do to something like this.

A few minutes later we're her bed covered in jewelry toned wrapping paper and a large pile of stunning books. Books in a wide range of genre.

Some books she all read have read but don't own and some that she hasn't even heard about. She hugged her new edition of little women a little tighter as rush of gratitude sprung up from her heart.

In the large book pile were there the usual; the great Gatsby, all of Jane Austen's books, the hobbit, wuthering heights, war and peace, etcetera. Then there were the more modern books, like; the house in the cerulean sea, the song of Achilles, Circe, red white and royal blue, small pleasures, the virgin suicides, etcetera.

Our dear Alexandra would, if allowed, spend her whole day in her pjs and simply read every single book in the pile. However she has responsibilities, teaching and probably fight/ figure something out. A exhausted sigh left her, before she let out a muffled sound of realization. She don't have ANY responsibilities any more.