𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

(Warning: a mix of hurt and comfort. This chapter will be more about all her trauma.)

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

"Alexandra, can we talk for a sec."

"Sure" Our dear Alexandra wasn't surprised that she wasn't actually alone in the dark kitchen.

"Magic? Kind of cool. But where is the top hat and the wand?" Tony asked casually as he poured himself a cup of coffee. It was close to midnight and our dear Alexandra had just come out from her room. Finely remembering that humans actually need food as well as water to survive, even if you have magic. Sadly.

"Are you bloody mad? Are you calling me a witch?" Our dear Alexandra challenged her inner George Weasley. She mustered up her best offended face, as she started walking to the couch in the living room. Forgetting that she was in the kitchen to actually eat something.

"Mad? No. A bit eccentric? Yes. And have a witch as a daughter? Yes."

"You have another daughter?"

"No, but I have you, the witch."

"You have me mixed up, magic doesn't even exist." Our dear Alexandra wished it was true. Without magic, she would have lived with her kind mother in a small cottage in the middle of the forest on the edge of a mountain. ̶I̶ , Her mother could have kept ̶m̶̶y̶ her sanity. Instead she was forced to become the Nordic countries' magical leader. Disciplined to perfection. While our dear Alexandra could just watch and be quiet, until she was send away.

"Yes, it unfortunately does. Loki, our dear mass murder proved that." He stared into her eyes as he said it. Showing that he was utterly and completely sure that magic does in fact exist.

"Unfortunately?"

"Oops, mix up, fortunately."

"Hm. But how do you know magic exists outside from the realm of godly beings?"

"i'm only going to ask you this ones, Do you know Alexandra Elisabeth Stark?" Tony ignored our dear Alexandra's questions, so he could ask his very own question.

In a fielding moment our dear Alexandra could taste the sweet nectar of giving in and saying yes. No more secrets. Finally having someone that knows everything about her. She hasn't had that luxury in a while, or ever really.