Isekaied (Reborn in another world)

"Talking"
<Writing/text/call>

Sans POV:

"This kid just won't let up."

Shift: "That's the way it's always been."

Swappy: "Quit bickering and fight the human or you'll-"

We all got killed by the human. The next thing we knew we were in a dark place and we were falling from the sky. Swappy was the first to land he quickly moved out of the way and I fell on top of Shift and we both blushed a little.

???: "Welcome, I am a Goddess and I am here to transport you to another world." The woman in front of us said.

"Why are we here? aren't we supposed to be back in our world after the reset?"

"Normally yes. When the human killed you all your worlds were destroyed and the human will be stuck in a void." The Goddess stated.

Shift: "Can't the human reset the world?"

"No, a being with more determination has taken over your worlds." The Goddess said leaving only one thought in our minds, we all thought: Gaster...
"I will now transport you to another world and there will be bags with things for you in them." She said quite calmly.

Shift POV:

When I woke up Sans was on top of me still asleep. I didn't want to wake him so I waited for him to wake up. 

It's been half an hour and even Swappy is awake still trying to hold in his laughter.

"He can't be that heavy, that you cant move." Swappy said holding in his laughter.

"I don't want to do disturb him you know he hasn't slept in nearly 3 weeks." I replied

"My head is pounding what the hell happened?" Sans sounded like he passed out drunk before he woke up.
Sans noticed he was on top of me and teleported off me blushing like crazy. I was blushing pretty badly too. 
"Why didn't you wake me?" Sans question with anger in his voice

"You haven't slept in awhile and I didn't want to disturb your sleep." I said a bit angry.

Swappy is laughing his *ss off still.

"Swappy, shut up..." Sans said sounding tired.

Sans POV: 

Oh I found the bags.

"Hey guys I found the bags!"
"For some reason there's only two."

They had names on them.

Swappy's bag had a change of clothes because their hoodies all still had a cut and blood on them. Mustard and ¥10,000,000 -about $111k- with a note stating <Money for apartment rent>.

Sans' bag had clothes for him and Shift. Ketchup, some chocolate and ¥5,000,000 with a note saying <Food and other expenses>.

"Looks like we're going to be stuck here for a while." I said while sipping some ketchup.

"Let's just start looking for a place to live." Swappy said impatiently.

"Yeah I could really use a nap" Shift said and seeing Sans had fallen asleep standing up.

Shift 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 

Sans fell asleep again so I had to carry him while we looked for an apartment. I was blushing a little but it wasn't noticeable. 
When we finally found an apartment; I laid down on the couch with Sans and fell a sleep. Swappy was on the floor, I could tell he had been looking at us before he fell asleep.

"Sans let's go we have to go get food." I said as he got up.

"Yeah ok..." Sans said hobbling towards the door.

"I hate how I can't use my powers because it's illegal to because of these 'quriks'" Sans said complaining.

"Well can you go get the stuff on this list and I'll go get the stuff on this one." Shift said handing Sans a piece of paper with a list of drinks for them. 

Sans came back to where they said they would meet and she wasn't there. He waited there for a while and he heard a scream and ran towards it finding Shift being attacked by a group of men and Shift looked exhausted. Sans put down the drinks and rushed over summoning a gaster blaster and knocking them out. 

Sans POV:

"Shift! Are you ok?!" I said running over to Shift and hugging her.

"I'm ok but I think I broke my leg." Shift said before quickly realizing that that was a mistake.
"Wait Sans-" Sans had picked up Shift bridal style and started walking home.

credits to owner: