Realization

Shift POV:

"It's Ink?! Error too?!" "Why are you guys here?!" I questioned.

"Ah that... We're gonna live with you guys in this AU for a bit." Ink answered.

"BUY YOU'RE OWN APARTMENNT!" I yelled.

"We would but we don't have any money." Ink said with a calmed look.

"Alright I think it's time we went shopping for room stuff because the couch isn't the best place." I suggested. "Me and Sans can share a room since we kind of need each other because of Insomnia." "I guess Swappy is going to stay on the couch. You and Error can share a room."  I said with a suggestive look on my face and said to Sans: "We should probably by sound proofing for them..." Ink and Error started blushing and Error crashed.

We walked out of the room and everyone was waiting for us in the kitchen. "Hey guys! I'd like you to meet my friends Ink and Error!" I said presenting them.

"I'm Ink, it's great to meet you!" Ink said smiling.

"I'm Error..." Error said glitching from nervousness. 

"Why are you guys here?" Swappy asked. 

"No clue we just woke up here." Ink replied. Everyone left and Ink and I dragged Sans and Error to the furniture store. We looked around and bought some two beds a two wardrobes and Sans actually bought some sound proof tiles. We got back home and Sans just constructed the bed with magic and he fell asleep the second he laid down on the bed. He's adorable when he sleeps... Wait what did I just think?! I then saw all the flashback of time like when he was carrying me when I broke my leg or when he landed on top of me... twice. Do I? Do I love Sans? I asked my self tucking myself in bed and falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up wearing Sans' jacket and I got the wrong idea and said: "What did you do to me last night?" He obviously looked really confused and responded saying that he didn't do anything. "Then why am I wearing your jacket!" I said angrily.

"Calm down there kiddo, you were shivering last night and hugging me so I figured you were cold." Sans said to clarify. I was pretty embarrassed. 

Sans POV:

She's so cute when she's embarrassed. Ah well there's no way she'd like me back so there's no point in telling her. I got up and got dressed as I just saw Shift blushing looking away.

"Are you insane?!" She yelled. I was a little confused until I realized that haha oh yeah I'm a guy and she's a girl. 

"Ah sorry, I kinda forgot..." I said as I left the room. Well that was embarrassing to say the least... I walked passed Ink and Errors room to hear some not so pleasant noises... Man were they loud... About an hour later I was on the couch when I heard Shift come out of our room (man it still sound's bad putting it that way...)

"Breakfast is on the table everyone is already eating." I mentioned when she walked past me.

"Ok, thanks." She sounded a bit sad when she passed by.

"I'll see you at school... Are you sure you don't want to teleport there?" I asked.

"No, I'm ok to walk." She replied.

"See ya..." I said teleporting in front of Nezu's office with Ink and Error. I knocked on the door and entered. "I got two friends here with me I want to enroll them at UA; if you can't it's totally fine." Nezu let them join UA and things were quiet for the next few days... Too quiet... I stopped coming to the apartment and I just stayed in the classroom overnight. The four of them would ask me why I'm not coming home and I just kept saying: "I'll some other time." This had gone on for about 3 weeks. Although it hurt not being with them it was for the better of them... One day Shift came to school early and I was still sitting around in the classroom. 

"This is were you've been for the past 3 months?!" She yelled. I just ignored whatever she said... I didn't know why... I was just curled in a ball looking into my knees. "Hey... What's wrong?... Why haven't you come home?..." She asked with sorrow in her voice. 

"I... It's nothing..." I said. brushing away the hand she gave out. I walked out and I soon returned to how I was; seeing AUs... Worse nightmares... I didn't want to talk or work with anybody... I decided I would go home so I walked back to the house... and at the front door teleported straight into the bed. Shift found me and tried to get me to talk but I wouldn't.

 I skipped the next week of school and Shift stopped trying to speak to me. One day when she came home after school I was laying in the bed crying she came over to check on me and was about to leave when I shouted. "JUST KILL ME ALREADY!" There was an awkward silence "Another nightmare huh... welp goodnight..." I said sweating, crying and going back to bed. Everyone in the house heard it too. 

"Hey Shift let me borrow a knife." I asked with dead eyes.

"Why do you need it?" She asked.

"Do you want a truth or a lie?" I asked her.

"Truth..." She replied.

"I want to die." I said just staring at her.

"WHAT!? NO! YOU CAN-" She screamed being cut off by my voice [lol accidental pun].

"Alright welp thanks for your time Shift..." I said walking towards the kitchen to grab a kitchen knife. I was about to grab one when I got tackled and pinned to the ground.
"SHIFT! LET GO NOW!" I yelled. "ALL OF YOU GET OFF ME!" I shouted flailing around. Trying to use any magic but I couldn't then I felt something touch my soul literally. I blushed and let out a light groan. I noticed Shift had accidentally touched my soul...
"W-what was that noise about a-and why are you blushing?!" She said with a angrily flustered expression.
"You're touching my soul..." I said trying to stay calm. I squirmed a bit as she slowly removed he hand from my soul. 

"I won't do it, I'm sorry for making you guys worry..." I said looking down before tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry!" I repeated crying while Shift hugged me and took me to our room. She laid me down on the bed and sat next to me waiting for when I'd wake up again.