18 ~ You're smoking?

Faiza's Pov

"Y-you?" I ask in disbelief. It's Minhyuk, Taehyung's ex-manager, I feel my muscle is tensing up after seeing him in front of my eyes after a while.

"What are you doing here?" I stumble back, I see him clearly as his face is filled with bruises and cuts which seems not so old, it's raw, it seems someone beats him brutally just a while ago.

"Don't be afraid, Faiza, I'm not here to do anything bad with you, It's just- I want to apologize to you." He says and looks down, I widen my eyes, he is not looking at me, as he is looking down to his feet.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you, Faiza, I'm extremely sorry and I can't express how sorry I'm." He says with a guilty voice and I can feel it, I don't know what should I say or how should I react.

"I was a fucking asshole who just wanted to full fill my dirty thoughts where I have got a daughter." He says and I feel disgusted.

"Y-you have got a daughter?" I ask and he nods.

"H-how could you?" I can't think anything now, how could he do such a thing when he has a daughter?

"I'm sorry, Faiza, I-I'm fucking sorry for what I did." He says and I inhale deeply.

"Don't ever try to do such things to anyone anymore." I glare at him.

"Not even in my nightmare." He still hasn't looked at me yet.

"What's all of this? Why is your face full of cuts and bruises?" I ask with curiosity.

"I-It's nothing, I deserve this, stay well and healthy, Faiza, have a good day." with that he leaves the place immediately giving me no chance of asking anything.

****

This whole day my times spend in running and I'm so exhausted now, I don't know why Taehyung acted like that today, I felt hurt, so hurt but I ignore that. I check the mobile, no text, no calls, nothing, it's already 2.30 am in the morning and suddenly I'm craving for cigarettes, how funny, when I was with Taehyung, I didn't need any cigarettes but now I need it badly, so badly that my head is getting heavy and it's unbearable, I growl.

"What should I do?" I clench my fist on my hair. I need the cigarettes, only cigarettes can help me to gid rid if this. I get up from the bed, grab my purse and put my shoes on, my destination is now to buy a packet of cigarettes.

W

alking through the empty streets feels always so amazing, I reach nearby the convenience store, I step inside and grab two packets of cigarettes, I pay the bill and step outside, I begin to walk again, the weather is kinda cool, seems it will be raining again, I look up at the sky and see there are so many stars in the sky, that's mean there is no chance of raining, I burn a cigarette with my lighter and press the cigarette between my lips, I inhale deeply with the puff of smoke and its feeling great, I blew out some smoke, I go nearby park and take a seat on a bench as it feels good in outside in the middle of the night.

****

Reader's Pov: