Ahaha...

I don't know..  would this even be considered a Lemon... I mean... Well never mind, this is cursed writing... Just a whole bunch of horny shit I wrote💀✌

The king of curses..... Huh?

You have that sealed inside of you?

Itadori, got tired of me asking, but he didn't look like he had that inside of him.

We walked home, he asked me if he could stay over since it's starting to rain. I agreed, I would've let him stay even if it wasn't raining, he is my besto friendo😏

I let him inside, I walk over to the kitchen and start popping pop corn, I decided we would watch a movie to pass time. I told him to choose a movie, to which he chose a horror movie. We loved horror films, my family finds it odd... Maybe the fact that I laugh at them as if they are comedies was the reason. The pop corn was done, so I grabbed some sodas, and went to the room where he had the movie set to go.

I was excited to watch the movie... Even though I watched it many times before, I thought it was cute how he chose my favorite movie🙂. We sat down and played the movie, it was cold so I grabbed a cover, I put some around itadori too, just in case he was cold. He placed his hand on my thigh, that caught me by surprise. He said he wanted to ask me something, he turned to me, his hand still on my thigh, "do you consent~"

He was never like this... He must have been touch starved, his hand stopped moving, he was waiting for my answer. I allowed him, he started moving up further, he reached my womanhood or vagina I don't care what you call it. He slid his hand up, I wasn't expecting him to just straight up go for it, I moaned from surprise.. He smiled a bit.

You guys know church is free right?

Nvm wattpad is too.

He starts rubbing in circles, he stops and says wow, we're just getting started, and your already wet?

Like of course tf

He started to insert his fingers, pumping as he goes. He stops as I feel myself start to climax, he pulls his fingers out, he tastes his fingers, my face was red, I was embarrassed, he told me I had nothing to worry about, I tasted sweet.

Damn right I do😒

He got on his knees and started licking, but then again he stopped as I was about to climax. I was getting irritated, stop teasing me, I said. He laughed, his voice has gotten deeper, he said what's my name....

He turned me over on all fours, "what's my name", I was about to respond, Ita-

He stopped me, " are you a Virgin " he almost sounded excited as he asked, I was embarrassed to say I was. I told him, I heard his zipper, he asked if it was okay, I told him yes. He slowly started  to insert it into me, I involuntarily moaned. He put the whole thing in me, he let me adjust to his size for a while, he waited for my call. I told him he could move. He started slow, and gradually got faster. He groaned, saying he was waiting a long Time for this. I blushed at the comment he made.

I grasped the sheets on the bed, it hurt, then it started to feel irresistible. I begged him to go faster. He slowed down when I said that, I was getting frustrated," say my name" ita-

He smacked my ass, "say my name "

Ita-

Sukuna~

Huh?

My name... Sukuna

He positioned me into missionary, where to I could see his face. He had tattoos all over him. That's hot ~lmaoo.

I'm only going to ask you one more time.. Say my name ~

sukunaaa

He thrusted harder each time, I couldn't even make out any words, he started to get sloppy, he told me he wasn't gonna cum before I did.

I was reaching my climax, I wrapped my legs around his torso, hot fluids  spilled inside of me.

He let me ride out the rest of my orgasm on his fingers. I was about to get up to go take a shower, when I fell, my legs were wobbling, I couldn't walk.

All he could do was laugh.

«You poor human, your bodies are so sensitive»

«Maybe next time I'll go harder »

He picked me up and placed me in the bed next to him, he had his head on my chest, as he listened to my heartbeat. He wrapped his hands around my waist as we fell asleep.

I woke up during the middle of the night, to see he was no longer on my chest, I was in his, and he was stroking my hair as I was asleep.