Sharing is caring☺

AS I promised... Gojo will be featured in this chapter, however, I've discovered a new kink people actually have😳✋So ...a lil bit of that🤔

-

" I brought a little friend along with us today ~" sukuna says as I see gojo appear from behind him.

"I hope you don't mind" gojo says as he makes his way closer to me, placing his hands around my waist.

in all honesty I didn't mind sleeping with gojo, everything about him was...In lustful intention.

He lowers me onto the bed behind us, as he began to take off his shirt, he did the same to me. When we no longer were wearing clothes, my mind wandered, was sukuna not gonna join? Gojo snapped me out of my thoughts as he sloppily placed hickeys on my neck, trailing down to my breasts. His hands wandering to my privates, as his fingers circled my clit. The exchange in  interactions between us, had me sopping wet from the waist down, his masculine hand guiding me towards his erect cock, waiting for me to stroke it.

His lips on my breast as he bit down gently making them slightly erect upon his touch. I glance at sukuna, who is only watching, I could see the bulge in his pants however he didn't dare touch himself, he looked pleased with what he saw before him. Gojo looked at me with pleading eyes, I knew  he wanted my lips around his twitching erection, however it didn't feel right, I wanted approval from sukuna.

" don't be shy now~" his grin on his face dispersed as he spoke. 

I was hesitant at first, but eventually put my mouth around him, his grasp on my hair was gentle, as he'd guide me to it. I could feel him twitching in my mouth, he removed himself out of my mouth as he came elsewhere.

"shouldn't dirty such a pretty face" he said as his lips collided with mine, the sensation was pleasurable. I felt hands snake across my waist, as my hole was filled. I glance to where sukuna was previously seated, to see he was no longer there. His hand guiding me to look at him.

"I've waited long enough don't you think?" He took his first thrust into me, I couldn't help but to moan, quickly covering my mouth to refrain from it.

"if you needed me to occupy that little mouth of yours, you could have said so ~" gojo removes my hands from my mouth, as his cock was now erect once more. I allowed him, to which he grabbed a fistfull of my hair as he thrusted into my mouth, showing no mercy. Tears in my eyes as sukuna pounded me roughly, and gojo gagging me. They both released, inside of me, my legs were weak , and my throat partially sore.

Gojo got cleaned up as he took his leave. However sukuna wasn't done. His smile lustful as his intentions were lewd.

"Not saying I'm jealous... But I'm gonna show you who you belong to" he placed me in front of the mirror, as he pryed my legs open. As if being placed in front of the mirror to see the action happen wasn't bad enough, the lewd sounds of his tongue swirling and flickering was even worse, the pleasure built up inside me, I was close to my climax as he stopped.

"you didn't think it'd be that easy? Did you?"

"On all fours" his hands leaving no part  of  my body unexplored, his hand making it's way to my clit, as you could feel him align himself, pressing it in slowly as a tease, then ramming it in unexpectedly.

"Arch for me ~" his hands pressed against my back, indenting it slightly as he thrusted at an inhuman pace. Stooping down to my level as he nibbled at my ear "you belong to me ~" he whispered in my ear seductively. Hitting my pleasant spot one too many, I came on his cock as his liquid filled my insides.

Any recommendations?

Voting would be helpful🙂

...you don't have to-