King of aftercare🏋🏻‍♀️

There is no plot... Just smutt

His hands trailed down my waist pulling me closer to him, putting me in a straddling position ontop of him. His hands exploring my body,the lustful grin on his face has shown his true intentions.

"what are you doing-"

"...do I need a reason to want what's mine ~" his lips connecting to mine as he rocks my hips in sync with his, to give off friction. One hand slipping underneath my shirt as he fondled with my breasts.

He broke the kiss as he began taking off his shirt, proceeding to take mine off aswell. We were barley clothed, his gaze was enticing. He placed me ontop of his once more, I could feel him throbbing beneath me, only making me wary of what would happen next. He locked lips with me once more, exploring every part of my mouth, his hands making it's way to my area. Not daring to break the kiss as he began moving his fingers, slowly pumping in and out of me, the kiss grew more passionate by the second, until it grew hard to kiss back. His fingers arousing me , giving me sensual pleasure, the look in his eyes, he knew what he was doing. I moaned Into the kiss as he pumped his fingers nonstop, his touch was enough to make me untamed and uneasy. I could feel myself tighten around his fingers, I reached my climax as he let me ride it out.

"I need you to do me a favor..." He said  as he grabbed hold of my hands, intertwining them with mine.

"Top me ~" he tugged at me slightly, both of us land on the bed once more.

-

I aligned him against mine, slowly taking him in, I hear a groan from him, although he didn't seem to be complaining, his hands landed on my waist, pulling me down quickly, a lewd moan escaped both of our mouths as I began moving. I could feel him twitching inside of me, which provided a sense of excitement in me. I'm gonna spell my name-

Before I could even finish spelling my name, he came, calling out my name as he pulled me into his chest, his length deepening inside of me, as it was rather stimulating, it hit the right spot, I came once more.

-

I looked at his length, he was still hard. "You did good, but can we give it another go?" He asked as he repositoned me, I have him a reassuring nod and let him.

He rammed himself inside of me, one of his hands holding both of mine by the wrists as he thrusts inside of me. I was already exhausted, he abused the sweetspot on my neck, leaving a mark on his territory. I could feel it building up inside of me, I put my hands in his broad shoulders, as he released my hands from his grasp. My hands slid down to his back, my nails digging into his skin as he'd thrust, causing him to moan from my actions, I stopped, worried that I had hurt him.

"no, no... Keep going-" he said through pants.

He finally released, as the fluids dripped down my legs. My legs feeling like jelly as he sat me down on the comfort of the bed. 

"let's get you cleaned up" he said as he lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom. He ran some water in the bathtub, as he found some clothes for me to put on after I got out...

...sooooo, next chapter is gonna feature gojo✍🕴