~1~

~Jasmine's POV~

"OW! MAMA", Maya cried, running over to me. I was making breakfast, which was the usual, pancakes and bacon. "What's wrong, princess", I asked. "Mason hit me", she cried. "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU TOOK MY TOY", he yelled from the living room. 

"Mason don't hit your sister, and Maya don't take his toy", I said. "Now both of you go sit down at the table for breakfast". You may be wondering how I got into this situation. Well, I was fifteen and pregnant.

~Flashback 3 years ago~

"I don't know how to tell you this", I said to Anthony. "Go ahead, baby. It's okay", he assured me. "Okay, I'm pregnant", I said. "You're what!", He yelled, standing up. "I didn't know it would happen I didn't want it to happen", I said.

"Are you going to keep it", he asked. "Yeah", I said. "Then I'm out, I can't have a child so early", he said walking out of my room. "NO, NO PLEASE STAY I CAN'T DO IT BY MYSELF", I pleaded. He walked out closing the door behind him. 

I curled up on my bed crying how am I supposed to do this alone.

~End of flashback~

Now I'm 18 with twins. A boy Mason and a girl Maya. I still live with my mom at the moment but I'm moving out to my own apartment so Mason and Maya have more room. After we all ate, I got them dressed to run some errands. 

First, we went to Party City to get them costumes since Halloween was soon. "Alright Mason what do you want to be", I asked him. "Um... Dinasour", he said, happily. "What do you want to be Maya", I asked her.

"A unicorn", she said, happily. I nodded and we started looking for their costumes. "Unicorns are boring! Dinosaurs are cooler", Mason said making Maya sad. "Unicorns are cool", she whined. "No", he said. 

After that Maya started crying. "Stop, both of you", I said getting aggravated. After we got their costumes, we headed to the grocery store. (AN: You know those like car things? They have two seats for children and it looks like a car so they can play with the wheel. Well, Maya and Mason are in that)

While I was shopping, they were calm and getting along. Then I saw someone I least expected.....