~24~

~Anthony's POV~

Being back with Jasmine is all I've ever wanted in life. To kiss, hug and cuddle with her is what I lived for. Now I just gotta get closer with my kids. I got home around 11 PM and got into bed and on my phone right away.

I called Jasmine because I wanted to hear about Maya and Mason since they weren't the huge topic today.

"Hello", she said. "Were you sleep",I asked. "Yea, my Mom but Maya and Mason to bed when I got home", she said. "Oh, I'm sorry, baby girl, I didn't mean to wake you up" I said.

"It's okay, Anthony. What's up", she said sweetly. "I wanted to hear about my kids", I said.

"But you saw them today, baby", she said. "I know. Can I have a picture of the three of you for my background picture, if it's not weird", I said.

"It's not weird, Ant", I'll send you one in the morning but I'm tired and we need sleep", she said.

"Alright, baby girl. Good night", I said. "Night", she said.

~Jasmine's POV~

As soon as I hung up I heard Cookie barking uncontrollably. Then Maya started crying out for Mason.

"What is going on", I said walking out my room. "Mason! Mama", May's cried. "Cookie, calm down", I said.

I walked to Maya. "Mama, Mae-Mae not okay", she said. I turned around and saw Mason seizing in his crib.

"MOM, CALL 911!"

OPPS- sorry for taking forever to update. More updates coming soon!