Prologue/Chapter 1

Somewhere in the forest in Kuoh City

A boy is laying on the ground motionless until an old man started to poke him awake, which got the boy to open his eyes

Sigurd: What the?

He stood up after opening his eyes

Sigurd: Where the hell am i? Why am I in a forest?

Old Man: Finally you are awake, dragon slayer.

The old man is grinning at him while he said that

Sigurd summoned his daggers and gets in a defensive position

(Those are the daggers he summoned but imagine it to be red)

Sigurd: Who are you? And how do you know that I'm a dragon slayer?

Old Man: Drop the knives boy. I swear I'm not gonna hurt you.

Sigurd shook his head no and said

Sigurd: I'm not taking my chances old man. Now tell me who you are and where the hell am i?

Old Man: Fine, geez reincarnated people these days don't know patience.

Sigurd was dumbfounded at what the old man said

Sigurd: I'm sorry what did you just say?

Old Man: I said reincarnated peeps these days don't have patience.

Sigurd: You mean to tell me, I got reincarnated?

Old Man: Yes, and it was me who did it.

Sigurd ut his daggers on his hips and grabbed the old man by the collar

Sigurd: All right you better start telling me what the hell is happening here old man! Cuz last thing I remembered was me fighting Surtr in the Scandinavian LostBelt, and after killing him I disappeared with my beloved Brynhildr!

The Old Man sighed

Old Man: OK firstly I reincarnated you because I wanted to give you and your beloved a second shot at being together.

Sigurd let go of the old man

Sigurd: But why?

Old Man: Its because I'm bored.

Sigurd: What?

Old Man: Boy, my name is Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg but you can just call me Zelretch. I am known as the Wizard Marshal and Wielder of the 2nd True Magic.

Sigurd: The Kaleidoscope?

Zelretch: Yes. Now you see, the reason I reincarnated You is because I was getting bored of always messing with this certain hero of justice. So I decided to use another servant or heroic spirit for my entertainment.

Sigurd: Are you serious right now.

He said in a sarcastic and annoyed tone

Zelretch: Very much yes. Oh and you may notice that your body is way younger then you originally were, that's because I sorta changed your appearance and age. you are probably 17 or 18, also you are actually in another dimension. Where there is no Holy Grail War.