Chapter 6

(A/n: I think I forgot to mention that I actually skipped the familiar forest filler also FGO,AL,Arknights and Genshin is eating too Much of my time so I'm just gonna skip the part where Sigurd and Sona go on a date, I'll just leave it to your imaginations)

Its been 10 days since Rias and her Peerage went to train to prepare for their rating game. And during their training Sona has been spending time with Sigurd and even told him about the bet with her parents, Sigurd was fine with it but he already had Bryn, and to his surprise Sona told him that Bryn was the one who made her ask him to go on a date and is actually fine with him having a Harem as long as Bryn is the Alpha. He was hesitant at first but still agreed to it. And they told it to the SC as well which they were happy that he agreed

At the Student Council Room

Sigurd: So today is the day that Rias and Riser will fight in a rating game.

Sona: Yup, I kinda wished I can take you guys to watch it with us, but humans aren't really allowed in hell.

Sigurd: Its fine Sona, you guys just enjoy the games and tell us how it went.

Bryn: Yeah Sona, just enjoy it, me and Sigurd will just find our own entertainment.

Sona: Just don't do anything that could make other supernatural forces find you.

Sigurd: Don't worry, that's what the bounded field is for.

Bryn: So you guy will be going after school right.

Sona: Yup, the fight will happen once school is out.

Sigurd: Well let's just finish whatever paperwork or stuff you guys have left before the games.

Sigurd: BTW Saji.

Saji: Yeah?

Sigurd: wanna hang out again this Saturday?

Saji: Hell yeah, so we gonna go to the arcade again?

Sigurd: Yah and after that maybe we can spar.

Saji: You are on.

Time skip to end of the day

Sigurd: Aight we'll see you guys after the ratings games.

Bryn: I hope you guys enjoy the show and thats your friend wins.

Sona: I really wish I could take you both to watch with us. Well see you guys after tomorrow.

Sigurd and Bryn: Later guys/Goodbye guys and be careful on your way there.

The SC: We will and Later for now.

The SC then teleported away leaving Sigurd and Bryn

Bryn: So what should we do now?

Sigurd: Let's just train on how to use the Class Cards more.

The 2 then went home and set up a bounded field so no one can see them practice.

Sigurd: You ready Bryn?

Bryn: Yes.

Sigurd and Bryn: Berserker Card Install!!

The two were ingulfed in light and changed outfits