There's nothing you can do

All I wanted was to start over, I wanted to get my degree, find a boyfriend and start a family.
But no, life has a whole other fucking path prepared for me.

"I don't get this at all." I blurt out, furrowing my brows. In my whole life, I have never heard of these groups or whatever they call them.
My mother would've told me, right?

"I know it's sudden but, you really need to be careful who you interact with." He demanded.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, just because I suddenly have a group of pathetic men following me, it doesn't mean I give a fuck?" I replied, flopping onto my bed.

"You have too, you can't just ignore these people you don't understand-"

"Yeah, you know what I don't fucking understand." I yelled, standing up and shoving his chest.

"I don't fucking understand how after all these years, I'm only just been told. Are you just some fucking stranger who loves to torment people?" I question, glaring at him.

"You should be grateful that I'm even helping you right now, I'm only trying to make sure you don't get hurt." He states, turning away and walking into his room.

I felt overwhelmed with guilt, like always. I didn't want to be horrible, I just wanted this to stop.

I took a deep breath and decided to sleep, my brain swirled with questions throughout the night.

The next day.

I opened my eyes to the same ringing noise of my alarm clock, the sun was shining and today felt like it was going to be good.

Over the past few days I've been contemplating my decision, nowhere else will hire me as I'm only young. The only option was him.

I quickly threw on my robe and knocked on his door.

"Hey, open up." I shouted, gently knocking on his door.

"What do you want now?" He asks, in the same raspy voice.

"I need the job" I said, gulping afterwards, this could be the worst decision ever.

"I knew you'd except" He replied, handing me a piece of paper.

"What's this?" I asked.

"You'll just need to sign it, then on the back it says the times you'll be working." He said.

"So I don't even get to choose the times how is that fai-"

"Wear black, see you at 8am" he stated, slamming the door.

I quickly rushed back into my room and grabbed my best looking black clothes.

(The outfit she chose^)

It wasn't fully black, but I just rushed to get there. I needed the money after all.