The fifth customer

sage POV.

"Alright mom, love you" I whispered down the phone to my mother, my mother who has suddenly become sober.

Which has almost made me die from shock.

I placed my phone onto the side table and lay my head onto the pillow. I needed sleep.

I needed time to think.

Fucking storms, blood reds. Who makes this shit up?

What type of gang are these people?

Idiots?

I need to sleep, then I will decide if I want to join this thing.

8am

My phone was ringing, which made me wake up in a bad mood.

Fucking great.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I asked, stepping from my bed to open the curtains.

"Honey, when he shows up reject him otherwise it will be your worst nightmare"

Then she hanged up.

She fucking hanged up.

It's like reading a book but she only says the last line.

What is her problem?

Her words were now swarming in my head, I wasn't sure what she meant but this shit was become surreal.

9am

"Sage, can I come in?" Saint asked, the audacity of this man.

"Yeah, sure" I whispered, quickly opening the door as he walked in.

His scent whiffed past me as he walked by, I hate to admit it but this man was a literal walking talking hottie.

His hair was messy and he was dressed in baggy clothes, oh lord this man.

"I'm sorry to rush you with this but have you had time to think?" He asked, his face grew with concern because he knew what the awnser would be.

"Right now, my awnser is no. It could change its just that I'm not ready to do this yet" I replied, nervous for his reaction.

He really wanted me to join this damn gang.

"Oh, I understand. It's okay, can we at least be friends now?" He asked, smirking at me.

Ugh why does he make everything look hot.

"Yeah, if you like." I replied, walking over to my wardrobe.

"Meet me at the cafe at 12pm" he demanded, walking closer behind me.

"What if I don't want too?"

"Then you'll be a very naughty girl" he whispered, walking out and laughing to himself .

What a self obsessed dick.

I quickly got dressed into a corset top with a small blazer and leggings. I then did my hair into a slick pony tail.

I was kind of nervous because he intimidates me, he makes me feel on edge.