Chapter 2

As I approach the end of our grand stair case I saw my father talking to someone. I'm guessing it's Severus because he and my dad are pretty good friends and he comes around here quite often.
"Ahh there you are darling, looking so pretty today." My father says
"Thank you dad. Hello Severus." I say to the both.
"Hello "Y/N", eat up and the well be on our way." He says. I nod my head. Severus has almost been like a second father to me. Whenever I was little my dad would have many people over, none of them I was aloud to see or meet and I don't understand why. Anyways Severus would always come and play with me or take me out to a picnic or anywhere but where my dad was at that time to avoid be accidentally running into those humans. They would come here about every week to two weeks. There was quite a bit of them. When ever I would ask my dad or Severus about them they would always say "When your older I will tell you" or " Your too young". Anyways as I was finishing up my waffles, the house elf's were bringing down my stuff. Right as I finished and cleaned up, my dad came up to me with a little in his hands.
"A little gift from us to you!" He said with a smile from one side of his face to the other side of his face. As I open the box I see a necklace with a moon and two stars.
My father, Severus and I would always go star gazing. I was the moon and they were the two stars always there and protecting me. I thank both of them, say good by to my father and Severus apperates us to his office in Hogwarts.

 I thank both of them, say good by to my father and Severus apperates us to his office in Hogwarts