Chapter4

Snape leads me to an area with couches and chairs to where 3 people were sitting. Two boys and one girl. They all looked at me but one with the icy blue eyes and the silver blonde hair specifically caught my eye.
"Hi, I'm Pansy, this is Blaise and that's Draco," she spoke softly.
"Hi, I'm Y/N," I said
"I believe if it's alright with you miss. Parkinson, you will be sharing a dorm with miss. Williams" Snape said and then left.
" So I guess your new here then", Pansy said. I nod. "What school did you go to before you came here?" She asked
"Oh my dad home schooled me until now obviously," I spoke trying to make up my fake life as I went along. I mean I'm Technically lying right now because Snape and my father would just teach me themselves. Us four talked until the sun had went down.  I rarely heard Draco talk. Maybe he just was shy? I guess I missed dinner because once I know it pansy and I are on our way to our dorm. "Goodnight boys" we both say. Once we get to our dorm, Pansy had already decorated it.
"I hope you don't mind that I have already decorated. If you don't like anything feel free to take it down or do something else with the space." Pansy spoke in the most friendly way.
"No no I love it," I say still looking around the room. I quickly do a spell to unpack. Pansy and I are just getting ready for bed until we hear a knock at our door. It was Blaise.
"Hey Blaise, what's up?" I ask
"Umm Draco and I were just wondering if you and Pansy wanted to go down to the kitchens to bake some cookies!!" He asked
I look at Pansy she nods," Yeah, just give us a minute."
Blaise nods and goes down to the common room where Draco already was. Pansy and I both put on some shorts, an oversized sip up, our hair up and we went down to the common room and then snuck to the kitchen.