Dear fucking diary

Dear fucking diary. The Note.

Nobody's POV

I know we don't really know eachother and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be different.                  

The truth is, I can't stop thinking about you. I'm crazy about you. I think your amazing! But I know these feelings are wrong, it's not the way a boy should feel. Shame swallows me whole. My father would kill me but I can't live in his shadow forever I just......-

Sal's POV

Then the paper was ripped. Why was it left there? Why shouldn't a boy feel that way? Who wrote that note? My mind was stopped by the sound of crying in a bathroom stall. Was that- "Travis? Is that you? Are you crying?" Suddenly the crying stopped. Is he ok? "What? Of course it wasn't me, crying's for homos and I ain't apart of that shit". Travis said it in a weak voice, almost as if he had been crying. "Travis let go of your internal homophobia for a minute, what happened? Sure we may not be on the best terms but I believe that under all the anger, you're a nice guy who's afraid to be himself" Why was I being so nice to him all of a sudden? He hates me and I hate him. Why was this different? Oh well, I mean I'm already here now. "Go back to your gay friends, f//got" (I can actually reclaim that slur please don't come for me-) Jeez I was only being nice. "Travis the only one who's gay is Todd, and that's perfectly fine. He should be allowed to be himself." I said that in a sort of harsh voice, i didn't mean for it to sound like that. Shit. 

A long silence filled the bathrooms before I heard Travis' voice speak up again. "Y'know, I don't actually hate you and your friends.." I chuckled under my mask slightly, "Yeah, I already guessed that" Travis scoffed. "Um hey.. did you see that ball of paper on the floor?" Why was he concerned about the p- DID TRAVIS WRITE THE NOTE? "Oh the love letter thingy? Yeah why?" Travis went silent for a minute or 2 before responding with "Would you mind passing it to me?". I picked up the note again and slid it under the stall door, I heard Travis ripping up the note several times until I saw bits of tiny paper scattered on the floor. "Uh what was that for?" Why did he rip up the note? "Nothing, don't mind that.". "Ok?" Was it really that big of a deal, I wouldn't care if he liked guys or guys and girls or maybe even none, it doesnt concern me aslong as he's ok with himself. Travis opened the stall door and I was welcomed to his tall as fuck figure looking down on me. "Hah, shortie" I stepped on his toe and he jumped back quickly "Hah, how's the weather up there?" "Its raining." He said sharply before spitting on me. "Oh so tall boy has confidence huh?" He laughed and nodded his head. "Welll I have speed, come catch me bitch" and before I knew it, we were running around the school halls like 7th graders being released from school after their first day.

"TRAVIS PHELPS? REALLY? I mean I understand it from you Fisher but Mr. Phelps!?" Travis flinched at that name for some reason. Obviously the teacher was pissed at us running through the halls recklessly. "Ah uhm Miss, would you stop shouting, I can feel my eardrums coming through my fucking brain" I laughed a little whilst saying that and so did Travis. "Language Mr. Fisher." "English Miss". At this point Travis was finding it hard to contain his laughter and the teacher was not impressed. "You think youre funny do you?" I nodded, trying to keep my face straight even though you couldn't even see it. "Thats it, detention after school. For the pair of you"
Travis immediately stopped laughing. Instead his happy expression turned into a terrified one.

OK I WROTE THE SALVIS FANFIC, FINALLY. ALSO YOU BITCHES BETTER LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT TOOK SO LONG TO THINK OF.