So, can we escape this.?

Dear Fucking Diary. So, can we escape this.?
(This chapter includes mentions of alcohol and abuse, please skip if either of these topics make you uncomfortable)

Nobody's POV

Travis' heart immediately started racing and Sal stood there completely unfazed. He had an alcoholic father who payed 0 attention to his school life. So he wasnt that worried. On the other hand though, Travis had a very abusive father who mainly cared about religion, religion, Travis' grades and oh guess what, religion. So considering that Travis' grades is the only other thing that he cared about. He was in deep shit.

Travis' POV

No. I refuse to believe I got detention. No. I cannot get a detention.
Father would kill me if he found ou- "Hey, Travis, you ok?" I looked over to Sal, smiled, and nodded. "You sure man? You look terrified, its only detention" Yes, because detention is what im worried about. "Yeah..if only it was just detention", I said, trying to say the last part as quiet as possible. "What was that? I didnt hear you"
"Hm? Oh nothing idiot"
"Rude"
"I am rude"
"Oh trust me, I know, I have experience dipshit"

I laughed at Sal's argument before being reminded of the shit situation im in right now. "So.. Sal.. is there maybe a way we could run away from the uh detention?" If I was late to Church, father would kill me.

"Escape, probably not, why? Sure, Mrs. Packerton is scary but she won't kill you" She might not do, but my father will...

Ok this is a short asf chapter, i know- but I wanted to make their detention a chapter on it's own sooo sorry for the short chapter