•𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

-Back to Aria's pov-

I groaned as I woke up and felt a weight around my waist which confused me. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times to get rid of the blur that covered my eyes. After I looked down at my waist I noticed a tanned arm wrapped tightly around it which made me gasp loudly.

I felt someone stir beside me which made me look at who it was, Matteo. He groaned as he started opening his eyes which made me panic even more so I quickly pushed his arm away from my waist and stood up from the bed. Wait bed? I looked at the place where I just stood up from. When did I get back into the bed..

"What's going on?" I heard a deep husky voice speak up making butterflies go around in my stomach. Then I realised we were in the same bed. Oh no he's going to get angry at me!

I closed my eyes and started rambling "I'm sorry sir! I didn't mean to sleep on your bed, I thought I put myself on the floor but then I woke up on your bed I don't know how it happened please forgive me! I didn't mea-" a large hand covered my mouth making the rest of my sentence muffled. My eyes shot open instantly making me see beautiful hazel staring right back at me.

"I put you on the bed Aria because you shouldn't of been sleeping on the floor." He slowly removed his hand from my mouth allowing me to speak.

I looked at him confused "But I deserve to sleep on the floor" I said quietly making Matteo look at me odd.

"Wha-" before he could say anything I started walking away.

"Sorry I'll go make breakfast sir." As soon as I reached the door his voice stopped me.

"We are going to the mall today to get you some things." I nodded my head and walked out.

———

So now here we are walking around the mall with many scary men behind us carrying bags of clothes, girl stuff, makeup you name it. I had a frown on my face with my arms crossed over my chest whilst we were walking to McDonalds.

"Stop looking so grumpy Aria, it's only a few things." Matteo said whilst texting someone on his phone.

I stopped walking and glared at his back that was moving further away from me since he was still walking. Noticing that I've stopped he turned around with his eyebrows raised. "That," I pointed at the many bags the men where holding "is not a few things, you spent way to much on me." 

"I didn't spend that much" He argued.

"Yes you did."

"Did not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No- excuse me don't do that on me!" I raised my voice a little which made him smirk at me. Ugly hot smirk of his. "I don't need this much stuff."

"Oh my god Aria," he groaned "just let's go get some food and leave already!"

I huffed "I need a wee first be right ba-"

"How do I know you won't try to escape?" He had his eyebrows raised.

"I won't I promise!" He looked at me oddly but nodded slowly.

"Go then and hurry up about it." I nodded and quickly sprinted to the girls restrooms.

———

After I finished I washed my hands and checked myself in the mirror. I had slightly dark eyes bags underneath my eyes and my hair was a mess. I sighed before splashing cold water onto my face and trying to fix my hair.

I walked out of the toilets and started walking back. Suddenly I crashed into someone making me apologise and try to walk around them.
"Now wait a minute doll" the person said whilst blocking me from walking away. That voice. No. No. Please no. I looked up and saw his dull dark brown eyes staring at me and he had a creepy grin on his face. Aarons brother. Also known as Gino.

"Nice to see you again doll, tell me why run from Aaron you know he's gonna get ya and trust me when I say he isn't happy with you" his creepy grin widened making me step back to get away. "He will find you, he's coming for you."

"N-no s-st-stop" I shook my head blinking hard and pinching my arm hoping this is a dream, a hallucination, anything apart from his being real. But no. It's real. I could hear him laugh manically making tears fall out of my eyes. Run Aria, go! My mind told me. So I did. I ran around him trying to get back to the only person that makes me feel at least a little bit safe.

Matteo.

I sprint looking around frantically trying to look for him but it was hard since it was so crowded. Luckily I spotted him standing looking at his phone with his men around him. I sprinted towards him whilst yelling "Matteo!" His head turned around and he made eye contact with me. He looked confused watching as I was frantically running towards him, tears streaming down my face.

When I got to him I instantly clashed into his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist trying to hide away from the man I didn't want to see, tears running down my face and soft sobs coming out my mouth. He's going to take me away. He's going to find me.

A warm hand started rubbing my back and Matteo bent down and his mouth went near my ear and he started whispering to me telling me it's okay. God please make Matteo not like Aaron. He's the only good thing I've got at the moment. Make someone be nice to me for once.

Please...

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to keep voting and telling people about my stories ty <3
Another long chapter yay! 1053 words!

I kinda like this chapter, kinda don't but Aria and Matteo are so cute!!
So Aria has seen Aaron's brother.
🚨Here comes trouble🚨

⬆️Gif of what Aria does to Matteo

What will happen next?
Will Aria see Aaron's brother again?
Read on and find out!!