INTRODUCTION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Game Over
introduction

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

" the guy that gets to marry youwill be the luckiest man in theworld

will be the luckiest man in the
world. "

" oh, stop. "

" no, i'm serious. he better
treat you right. or else i'll
fuck him up. "

" thanks, phillip. what did
i ever do to deserve you? "

                    EVEN AS A KID, FAMILY WAS NEVER SOMETHING PHOEBE LIM HAD

                    EVEN AS A KID, FAMILY WAS NEVER SOMETHING PHOEBE LIM HAD. Her father was a video game developer and was always away on business trips. Her mother, though she did work occasionally, was never in her right mind to keep Phoebe company. Instead she usually swam around in her wine glass, high as a kite, and yelling at the characters of General Hospital on television. Because of this, Phoebe was as silent as could be in school. She didn't fear the other kids, but she couldn't quite figure out how to approach them. If she met one who liked General Hospital, she just knew that she'd jump out a window.

          But one fateful afternoon graced her enough to give her a knight in shining armor. It was recess and Caleb Finnigan was making fun of her for not wearing a training bra. Before she knew it, he was crying with blood pouring out of his nose and Phillip Gallagher was standing beside her, waving his hand as he gasped at the newfound pain. And that day forward, the two remained friends. They were inseparable. They sat together in class, walked together to and from school, shared lunches. Even on the weekends, you'd never see them apart.

          With their high school chapter coming to a close soon, Lip and Phoebe decide to start up a little game, a game where they compete to see who can sleep with the most people before graduation. Of course, neither of them will admit that the only reason they're going through with the stupid game is because they're scared of admitting their feelings for the other.