Hi

Just a short introduction to this book, feel free to skip it if you want. 

There isn't much to say since it's pretty obvious what this book will be about (Kageyama oneshots). It'll be filled with works that I've previously published on AO3/works that I'm working on that I want to share with the community on Wattpad and maybe random stuff about him (also I just really want to add more to the kageyama harem tag because that boy deserves love dammit-).

Shameless plug but go check out my other kageyama harem work: Drawn to You
It's a bit slow on updates but I think the #kageyamasupremacy community will enjoy it.

What else? Oh yes, only bottom Kageyama in this house. So sorry bestie, but you won't see him topping anyone soon. Of course he can be dominant, but this boy will always be receiving the pegging and you can't stop me (the reason why this book is rated M, Webtoon don't come for me).

Anyway, if you can't already tell, I'm a multi shipper so just expect a lot of random ships. I also write in a lot of genres, so expect some angst there, some smut here, and some crack everywhere. 

Because this book is just filled with oneshots that I have, I won't update it too much because I'll trying to focus on my main works or writing new ones. And if I do update, expect either a oneshot or something random I just have on my mind. 

Welp, that'll be it. I hope you enjoy the works I'll be sharing!!