Chapter 1

It was just a normal morning. That's all it was. I went to school like normal....... but..... that was the day that everything changed for me......

To the story now...

Beep Beep Beep! Beep Beep Be- click.

"Ugh, I just want five more minutes!" I shouted.

I knew no one had heard me. I was alone in that house after all. My parents had already gone to work, or the better statement would be. They are at work. Right now they should be in France for something. They couldn't tell me what they were doing though, classified information or whatever.

I rolled out of bed, then started getting ready for school.

"I hate school." I muttered. "I have no friends, everyone thinks I'm just a stupid otaku and nothing else."

I put my bag with my club's patch on my shoulder, then I left for school.

The patch

Timeskip

The bell had chimed for lunch, and I just walked to the clubroom. It was on a building that was on the roof for some reason. It was perfect for me though. If I've learned anything from Call of Duty Zombies, it's always find a safe location that you can stay at. But, mainly stay moving, keeping your head on a swivel. Not the point. The clubroom was perfect though. It had a few windows, large walls, a bathroom, and for some reason a kitchen. A small one though.y

I walked up the steps and unlocked the door, and went inside, locking it behind me. Then I went to the small table, and began to eat the rice balls in the fridge while I played some Zombies on the Xbox one X that my dad gave me as congratulations for becoming the president of the club.

I was playing origins. My favorite map. Right now I had Juggernog, Mule Kick, PhD Flopper, and Speed Cola. My loadout was the Pack-a-Punch Ray Gun, Ice Staff, and a Pack-A-Punch AN-94. I was running from Panzer at the moment. I shot him with the Ray gun, and finally downed him.

"YES!" I cheered.

But, I forgot which round I was on. There was a second Panzer, and I died.

"FUCK!" I shouted. "I forgot!"

I just sighed, then turned the Xbox and TV off.

"Well, I better get back to class." I thought.

Looking back now, I'm glad I didn't.

"You know what. Screw it." I thought. "I'm gonna take a nap."

I pulled the futon out from the closet, then went to the windows, and closed the Steel shutters that I bought using the club's budget. With a loud clunk, the doors locked.

"Alright. Setting alarm for 15 minutes before school gets out." I thought, putting the alarm in my phone.

I laid down on the futon, then I went to sleep.