One

We were happy, the breeze of the air is perfectly fine, the ocean's wave is so beautiful. The birds chirping everywhere, I could see that the flowers were all over the air.

It's very special day.

"I want to confess something to you, love." She started on our conversation.

"Sure love, I'll listen."

Jisoo and I were sitting on the ground, looking at the stars happily. It's a perfect night for us, I love the view.

"I don't think it will work anymore, Chipmunk." She said. "I'm really sorry.."

"T-tell me why? Did I do something wrong?" I started to say something but just bit my lip and began to cry. "This can't be how our story ends..please don't leave me.love."

"I'm sorry...but I can't do this anymore. I already made my decision. So please move on and continue your dreams without me." She said, letting my arms go from her hands, but I didn't let go.

"Then how do I unlove you, when I'm still into you?"

"Soon, you're going to move on from me. I hope that someone will treat you better, I hope that someone won't hurt you, because I already hurt you many times. And you still accepted me."

"But please! I need you right now."

"Don't cry because it's hurting me more, always smile because I know, we shall meet again." She said. "Calm down first, then let's talk.."

She continued. "Come here, let me hug you to calm you down." as she pats the sand beside her.

I didn't sit on the sand, I sat on her and hugged her tightly.

"The reason why I loved you because you're caring, romantic and adorable."

She stroked my hair as I continue crying on her shoulders.

You're hurting me more, Jisoo.

"I-I'm going to miss your chipmunk cheeks and your lips.." She said, she sniffs, trying not to cry between our hug.

"Then why do you have to break up with me?" I asked.

"I-I c-can't tell you. I will tell you soon but not now." She said, I can feel that, tears started to flow on her cheeks.

"Then, can you say 'I love you' even you are not mine anymore?" I said, as I looked up and faced her.

She hugged me before she gently let my arms go on her abdomen.

She offered a hand to me for a support. I accepted it.

"I love you, I really meant it, chipmunk. I hope you will get over to me soon." She hugged me again, I'm going to miss you and your scent.

I bitterly smiled. "I love you too, now go, they might caught us here."

She nodded, then she wipes my tears, she took something on her pocket and put it on my neck.

A necklace.

"Don't take it off, just look at the necklace if you missed me. See you soon, my chipmunk."

She is an actress, a famous actress, that's why she was running away on that time.

The paparazzi and the fans, were running and chasing her. I was hit by a fan, I was injured too because the fan step onto me.

4 years later.

I became a successful lawyer, I was hoping that Jisoo and I cross-paths again.

Anyway, today I'm getting ready for the variety show that featured me. It's all about love and I'm ready for it.

I heard a knock coming from the door, I saw the staff looking at me.

"Miss Park, please be ready the show will start with in 5 minutes. There will be a special guest like you too." Said the staff, who is showing off her brand new watch, I mean giving me a sign that I'll be ready with in 5 minutes.

As she closes the door.

I went outside.

I brushed my hair using the comb while fixing it, I think I look good now.

"Please wait Miss Park, the special guest is still guesting, look the famous actress is with us today." Said the staff, smiling, holding my script on her hand.

Famous actress?

Pft. I only know my ex.

Kim Jisoo.

"Can you tell me why do you love that someone?"

The host asked the special guest, I heard the guest's chuckled who is sitting straight.

"I love everything about her. Despite of her flaws, all of her worst and imperfections."

The staffs and directors got amazed by her honest answer, they cheered her and clapped as they are proud of her, it reminds me of her.

"What's the biggest mistake or you regretted the most on your whole life?" Asked by the host, crying out of nowhere, sniffing, wiping her tears and her nose using the tissue.

"Our love is not really that typical love story, it's a hard decision too for letting her go, I chose my career over her and that's what I regretted the most." That familiar voice of hers. She reminds me of her, I couldn't see her because she is facing the host.

So the variety show is all about our past? Our love life before?

What if she is here?

How will I face her precious face?