Two

"Your turn, Miss Park. Just be calm and talk to the host and the guest." Said the staff, I returned my script back to him and he cheered me up, he is a gentleman, a caring staff.

Witnessing this type of folks on the variety show removes my nervousness a while ago, they are shouting my name happily, I guess I am a famous lawyer.

I could feel that someone was staring at me, but I didn't mind it, I sat on the couch comfortably, I faced the guest and she is...my ex? Kim Jisoo? The famous actress, like how? I thought she is busy with her upcoming drama Snowdrop with Jung Hae-in.

"Long time no see." She started our conversation, with a smile on her lips.

"Yeah." I replied back, then looks away, I am now facing the folks and the camera ma, I know that her smile was true.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So Miss Park, how are you feeling?" The host asked.

"I'm good, Miss Lee." I politely replied.

"Here is the question for you. What do you like about the boys?"

"Their girlfriends."

I heard their laugh, especially Jisoo's cute laugh, still the old Jisoo that I know, that laugh is my stress reliever, it removes my pain and stress.

The truth is, I said that even I know that it's not part of the script that I've read, woops, my bad. Sorry, not sorry.

"I really like that answer, Miss Park. Good point." Kim Jisoo said, then stops laughing, sits up straight, when I stare at her gorgeous face. Her heart shape lips, her exquisite eyes, her jawline, everything suits her perfectly.

"Well, Miss Kim is telling the truth, you are on point, Miss Park." Said the host, smiling.

Wait, so the variety show is for gays like me and Jisoo? This is the first variety show in South Korea for LGBTQ community, like us.

I hope my friends will support me, for turning our gay without them knowing it, especially Jennie, she loves to watch television everyday, and I know she is straight.

"Did you know that we called you both, because we want you guys to have a closure?"

"A closure?" We unison said, gulped.

Did she already know about us?

"Yes, a closure. We will be calling one of your ex, through call."

"What?"

"Ohh."

Oh no.

When the host begin to pick up the phone beside her which is on the table, she dialed the number of our exes. A very shocking moment is, the number dialed my phone. I gulped. I don't know what to do.

"Sorry, I will just turn in off." I nervously said, then grabbed my phone and turn the call off, I didn't see the one who called me so I put my phone down.

"She also didn't answer," The host said. What? No. Please don't call again. I'm very nervous right now. I take a glance on Jisoo who is sitting silently and she looks at me, I look away. "Let's call her again everyone."

The folks cheered in excitement and became wild in the studio, with their banner shaking it as they rise it up. Jisoo and my picture showed up which caught my attention by the three girls about second to the last of the back seat, but an edited picture. They ship us?