발표: Announcement

Hi! It has certainly been a while. This story's closure will be announced to everyone by me. The author, @chaesoostories, is available to respond to your queries that you gave to me via dm and any observations I made from the comments. Please don't read this portion of the narrative if I offended you in any way. Please review the answers below.

1. Is there a second book?

No, there won't be a second book or further material for this story. Please refrain from spoiling the previous chapter, which is the Special Chapter, if you read it beforehand or before I deleted it. 

2. Why did you write Closure?

In December 2020, I came up with the idea of how I might create ChaeSoo's tragic conclusion, but there's a problem. I lack experience in both writing and interpersonal connections. So I did this: I asked a friend and a member of my family about their previous relationships and whether I may use their experiences in my book. Both of them gave their consent. To make it seem distinctive, I used all of their suggestions that I had obtained.

The third of September 2021. I published the short story Closure on Wattpad and on our Facebook page after spending nine months writing it. I didn't anticipate any of you reading this story either.

3. Why is the ending of the story is sad?

This story's sad conclusion is due to a variety of factors. First off, Jisoo leaving Rosé made it very difficult to pick between the three, especially since her career is very important to her and their families are against their relationship because they are both girls and Jisoo's career is highly essential to her. Jisoo is a new actress, whilst Rosé was just a college freshman.

Second. When Jisoo broke up with Rosé, she was devastated, and the trust she had placed in Jisoo abruptly vanished. She never again had trust in Jisoo. Jisoo's departure turned Rosé's world upside down. Up until the day she woke up and made the decision to live her life rather than wasting it. Lastly, love isn't all about the pleasure and happiness it's about sadness too, the lesson of our life is about teaching our selves to be better. That's why Jisoo and Rosé chose their self this time to be a better person, may be in the future they will be together again (in this story).

I think this is it, I'm done answering your questions one by one. For more questions don't hesitate to message me, I'm available.

What did you think of my story's ending? And which part of the story is your favorite?

Anyway, please stream ready for love and pink venom and also don't forget to vote BLACKPINK if there's online voting for them! Lastly, I want to thank everyone for reading, voting, and commenting on my story. All of this is for you guys! I adore and appreciate each of you.

I'll see you all on my next and other stories.

PINK VENOM

READY FOR LOVE