Chapter 3 The Beaches of Fort Sumner

they packed up all of my stuff and shipped my guns to my adopted dad Lawrence. and by the way that the house looked Dahlia must have took it bad. the workers came on Monday to fix the door and patch the wall. they say that Dahlia just went crazy the night that she was told. i was in Fort Sumner i had met Pat and he shoots me in the chest. i had promised Dahlia that i would come back from Fort Sumner well it turned out that i lied. and all of the dreams that we had been living in Sweetwater died right there beside me in Fort Sumner. they say that Dahlia just went crazy screaming out my name she ran out into the ocean. and to this day they that if you go down by the water you will see Dahlia's foot prints in the sand cause every night she walks the beaches of Fort Sumner. they never found Dahlia's body just her journal by the bed. it told about the fight that we had and the words that Dahlia had said. when i told Dahlia that i was going to Fort Sumner Dahlia said then i don't give a damn if you never come back from Fort Sumner. they say that Dahlia just went crazy screaming out my name Dahlia ran out into the ocean. and to this day they clam that if you go down by the water you will see Dahlia's foot prints in the sand cause Dahlia walks the beaches of Fort Sumner. nobody can explain it. some say that Dahlia is still alive. they'd even clamed that they've seen Dahlia one the shoreline late at night. and if you go down by the water you will see Dahlia's foot prints in the sand cause every night Dahlia walks the of Fort Sumner.

this is chapter three of my new story.