when they leave (part 3)

Bakugou katsuki

You woke up to the smell of your favorite food. But you looked around disappointed. It wasn't your room nor your father's.

You huffed and made your way to the kitchen clutching a blanket your father gave you.

Kirishima was trying his best to make you feel better.

You climb your way onto the sofa and grabbed the tv remote.

*New reporter*

Well any news from the Japanese pro heroes?

"Well not yet we haven't been allowed past this point."

"It doesn't look good out there"

As you can see the skys are just clouded with smoke an-

Kirishima quickly changes the channel

"Hey kiddo why didn't you tell you were up?"

"Sorry.." you mumbled you

"Its okay kiddo! Oh here i made you f/f. I remember it from the last time we hung out". He put the food next to you on a tray.

You thanked him and when you took a bite it reminded you so much of your dad's cooking not as good but pretty good.

You looked so at peace when you were eating. Kiri couldn't help but take a picture and save it for katsuki.

After that you decided to make you dad a welcome home card. kiri saw and couldn't not help you. There it so much glitter and stickers. Some would say it "blinding", it's "over doing it". But to you it's.

"Perfect! I cant wait to show dad when he gets back!" You exclaimed.

There was pieces of glitter and paint stuck on the both of you.

"It sure is kiddo! But lets go run you bath."

He took many pictures of your progress making the card. and cant wait to show bakugou them.

Izuku midoriya

It was normal for him to be gone for a day and to be late to pick you up but this was strange.

You were up bright and early with your backpack waiting for him to come get you. But as time passed you started to get worry.

Did he get lost. Did he forget where uraraka lived!? did he leave without pants again!! You giggled a little that time was kinda funny.

Eventually uraraka found you sitting by the door.

"Y/n honey what are you doing?" She chuckled.

"Im waiting for dad, but hes not back yet!" You whined

" I hope he didn't forget his pants again" you mumbled that last bit.

"Oh hun he wont be back till tomorrow im sorry." She sat next to you.

"What!?" You truned he head fast you reminded uraraka of how izuku crys